Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CompSci.ca :: Computer Science Canada
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
beard0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:45 am   Post subject: CompSci.ca :: Computer Science Canada

Why the sudden branding change?

Generally okay, but does it have to be in the link at the top of froums and posts ("CompSci.ca :: Computer Science Canada Forum Index -> General Discussion") portion? It seems to make it unecessarily long....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

indeed it has to be.

It's all for the sake of google placement. I think I'll keep it this way for a while, unless I get yelled at for making random changes on my own (again).

On the second thought, I'll just keep the changes in the title
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
beard0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Grazie. For the google reasons, I liked the header you had at the top of the page, with the long title, and the description including the programming languages we do. I thought that was good... it was just the link that bothered me.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

a little template hack should do the trick Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
beard0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oohhh, wow, I have more power than I thought Wink
Thanks, tanto bello.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: