Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Family Clans
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jamonathin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:34 pm   Post subject: Family Clans

I got a little bored today, and i decided to google up my name. Pretty interesting what information is about me on the internet. Anyways, I decided to look up my last name, and after a few minutes, i come across Clan MacVicar ! and im like, "wtf mayte?". Now obviously that wasn't my grandma or grandpa setting that up, or even older relatives who turned into some racist group .. well maybe, but thats kinda wierd.

Anyone else have a family clan out there? Maybe we can join forces and kill the Malaysian Prime minister.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
brenn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I should start a LEE clan Very Happy

OMG!! *pokes Psyduck* XDDDD!!!!!! Make me nostalgic about my first fandom ;__;
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

their paypal/credit card buttons take up more space then the details about variations of the name. And apparently they have quite a number of variations.

They also have a shop... Confused Where does the money go? Shocked
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah i found that quite intersting lol. The opening page has a big paypal sign on it. Are they asking for donations? Confused
codemage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm from the scottish clan:
Mac an Rothaich (Munro in English)
Motto: Dread God
Nickname : the Invincibles Smile
sylvester-27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL
Im from the "Icy Black Hand Of Death Clan"
Try to imagine what my clan does?
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wear only boxers in -50 degree weather conditions? It seems to me that its easy to get "the black hand of death" then, and a lot of other black and dead stuff.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Wear only boxers in -50 degree weather conditions? It seems to me that its easy to get "the black hand of death" then, and a lot of other black and dead stuff.

wait a sec now, that is what we do in thunder bay, don't steall that from us Mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
sylvester-27

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

haha nice
ZeroPaladn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i looked up my name, only to find out that its german (not that i allready knew that, one half of my family is german Rolling Eyes) dont worry guys, i wont kill anybody Smile
codemage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Um... do Germans just randomly kill people? I think that might be stretching a stereotype, unless that's where the other 1/2 of your family went. Shocked
jamonathin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

codemage wrote:
Um... do Germans just randomly kill people? I think that might be stretching a stereotype, unless that's where the other 1/2 of your family went. Shocked

I think it's the jews who randomily kill people. Hitler was jewish, am i correct? Germans are just good at taking orders. Razz
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*pokes* *racism* *pokes*
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
*pokes* *racism* *pokes*

Indeed, even if u are kidding witch i hope you are, lets stop such coments.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
codemage wrote:

I think it's the jews who randomily kill people. Hitler was jewish, am i correct? Germans are just good at taking orders. Razz

No. He's just rumoured to perhaps have had a Jewish grandmother on the side of a woman who may or may not have been his mother. Either way, it's a moot point. Judaism is a religion, it's not genetic.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 26 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: