Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Another Bug Test Request
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
rdrake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:02 pm   Post subject: Another Bug Test Request

I've been working on an application that needs some testers. It's a schedule viewing program for an organization which I volunteer with, and it needs to be bug free when it finally goes public.

If you could check it out and find any bugs, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm especially interested in any problems on Mac or Linux systems.

Please reply back with your operating system, browser (and version if possible), and any problems you encounter.

It can be found here

Help is greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you seem to have a problem with one of your tables

otherwise Safari renders the pages almost as FireFox. The some colors appear to be a shade darker, and the footer seems to be a size larger. Also the "submit" buttons are aqua, not green. Nothing drastic enough that will be obvious without comparing two browsers side by side though.
rdrake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Alright thanks. I know there's a problem with the date searching, can't seem to figure it out. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any bugs that I've found.

I'll look into that problem with the page rendering, could be the source of a few problems. I've noticed that the font sizes seem small in Linux, but they usually do for every site to me. Anybody else think they're too small? I don't think the buttons being different in Safari really make a difference, as long as the page appears fine otherwise and the user can view the information.

Another feature I forgot to add is the ability to search the site with your cell phone. I could post a tutorial on WAP and PHP if anybody wants.
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: