Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Microsoft Outlook plugin or addon of some sort?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Velandil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:15 am   Post subject: Microsoft Outlook plugin or addon of some sort?

Every day I get probably anywhere from 100 to 10000 emails from multiple things I am signed up for with the topics WTS, WTB, etc. for networking equipment. I just have them automatically sent to a folder, but I never find the time to read ... any of them.

I was wondering if it would be possible to make some sort of plugin or addon to Microsoft Outlook that could either pull every email with WTS or WTB in the topic OR pull them from a folder in Outlook, organize them by time, and put it all into an excel or similar sheet so I could just scroll down 1 list and view it all rather than having to search through tons of emails, and have this done either daily or whenever I run the software.

Any ideas?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
codemage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Use the filters feature of outlook (or your mail service) and set up some rules for accepting email

if subject contains WTS then
move to folder
WTS

if subject contains...
etc.
Naveg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Would a mod please move this to general discussion or off topic.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: