Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Hey All
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
blaster009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:30 am   Post subject: Hey All

This is my first post as a member of this community...As such, hi, it's nice to be here, I'm looking forwards to many succesful postings Smile Just thought I'd share some of my files that I've been messing around with.

If you want to use any of the code or pictures, just make sure you ask me (or the respective copyright holder) first. Most of the information on where I got my resources is either included with the zip files, or somewhere in this post.

Note: Turning the music on and off in Sketch Pad will start a new random song. If you're experiencing lag with Sketch Pad, turn the music off. With Mario, simply comment out the "fork music" commands (this will greatly boost the speed at which the program runs).

Any feedback would be greatly welcomed and appreciated!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ZeroPaladn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

just a few notes...

(1) welcome to compsci blaster
(2) this is the source code forum. if you have your stuff in .zip, then post them in the turing application forums instead.
(3) looking forward to playing them, cant unzip at school Crying or Very sad
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

although it's technically source - those are largely works in progress..

it's a pretty good start, I hope you get to finish the projects.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: