Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 sumtin wrong with the site or my comp
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
djlenny_3000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:28 am   Post subject: sumtin wrong with the site or my comp

every time i try to download a program instead of getting turing code i get html code (compsci's html code)

heres part of it
code:

<div align="center"><a href="http://www.compsci.ca/sms/sendPage.php" target="_blank" class="postlink">Page an admin.</a><span class="copyright"><br /><br />
<!--
        We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com.
        This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers
        but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good
        reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the
        Powered by phpBB 2.0.5 line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse
        to include even this then support on our forums may be affected.

The phpBB Group : 2002
// -->
<center><Br><Br>
<center><br /><span class="copyright">There have been 509 unique hits in the past week.</span></center>
<font size="1">