Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Yar! It's back!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah, that was the problem, I was still going from hackerdan.com.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
beard0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

compsci.ca: no errors
hackerdan.com: errors
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Just some food for thought. Im not shure if ALL attachments are gone, by my sig is, and also, We lost Name and Title effects Sad . . bye bye bits . .
md

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hacker dan does indeed have some errors... to fix that is...

Dan does hackerdan.com point to the new server?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, and teh posting problem again... Cornflake posted before jamonathin.

Jamonathin - I still have attachments.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This is all very messed up. And yes it dose point to the new server.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe its something to do with 1 person posting from compsci.ca and one posting from hackerdan.com, if the person from hackerdan.com post at the same time as compsci.ca hackerdan.com would post faster since that's were the database is and compsci.ca has to connect to a remote database...thats just my theory
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The file thing is intenshal, i made a tempary chage to the file upload system tintill the site is moved. The files are still there just the link has chaged for them.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Forums and IRC... wow this is strange... anyways hwo long until the move is complete do you think dan?

[edit] posted a whole two minutes before I asked my question!
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well the part of the data base that deals with sreaching is resynicking still and it will be done in 2h. I also have to move the secondary databases for parts of compsci.ca like cTeam, dTeam and there resptive sites. I have some errors to figure out as u can see and i need to sort out what to do with the e-mails and ftp acounts. Also i have to move some of the setings and other things over.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You know how before i was complain about my bits being gone for color efffects, well it turns out i still had them purchased, they just weren't showing, which was cool. I had like ~514 bits at the time, and so i sold all my color stuff and now i have over 1K :O. Anyhow, I went to check under myBits log to see what was goin on with that. And i have some wierdass bitlog thing. . (basically where the space is the next column)
Quote:

jamonathin's Bit Log

Donated Bits Mod Given Bits
User Name To User Donated Bits
You the_short1 1516
You 501
Q You 100071
EDEN-E You 100408
potatoes You 100470
dairyman_crick You 100020
pgartenburg You 100522
s_climax You 811
salman9000 You 1118
wow You 100607
dinktsr You 100174
pedsy You 560
getthatdirtoffyourshoulde You 1940
Dogdemon You 1919
Mod Name To Bits

Is this from |-|aX0R_|)aN.( 0 /\/\ or something Confused

Edit: errr i forgot the bits system was down Rolling Eyes
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Did you have some effects that you hadn't boughten? I had the shadow effect in the inventory, but I a fairly sure I never bought it. THis could mean bits++ for many people.

Nice bitlog! Mine has been cleared.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You should not even be able to acces the bit logs b/c they are being removed. I am not shure how the effects and bits where effected. I may need to look in to this more.........
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Did you have some effects that you hadn't boughten?

They were all written off as baught. But i probabily did that one day, juss cuz i could. Sounds like somethin i would do.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Meh it is not that big deal, when v3 comes around the bit ecomdny will be drastly chaged. About 50 v3 bits = 1~2 v2 bits. And v3 bits are far easyer to get but things cost more.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 60 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: