Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hacking program - 1.1!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
md

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You do realize that if an admin get's wind of what your doing you'll be kicked of the school's compters for ever, and probably have trouble getting into any kind of cs program at university... I know a few stories about people caught with hacking tools (it pays to know people on the inside sometimes Razz), and trust me you don't want to end up like them. If you bring the flaws to the attention of an amdin though it could result in an interesting oportunity to get more priveledges to find more Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i havent hacked yet and won't until the last day of skool Smile then ill high tail it with my diploma and get the hell out of there Razz

but our server was down today... ihope running the reboot.com didnt do that Shifty
Token

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shadow Master: lol reboot.com eh? inturesting... Razz i know what u meant tho and i dont see how that could do anything to the network, maybe they found that somone has logged onto an old user and are trying to tighten security Laughing

Carino: Ur program is pretty cool, although the port scanner crashes on me... it should include some more features tho, make it more of a application, put a clock, the date... all that wonderfull pointless crap Smile looks good man keep it up
Carino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks. The scanner is really crappy mostly because of the turing net commands, and i may add more pointless crap i dunno, havent worked on it a while. I mostly use the remote connection, as its the coolest thing the proggy can do 8)
zomg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Token wrote:
Shadow Master: lol reboot.com eh? inturesting... Razz i know what u meant tho and i dont see how that could do anything to the network, maybe they found that somone has logged onto an old user and are trying to tighten security Laughing

ya man reboot.com

.com is ms-dos application
Token

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heh well then thats embarasing Rolling Eyes i thaught u ment to put .exe but put .com, i do that a lot Laughing but now i know that some dos file extentions are .com
atrain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

mac support anytime soon??

the windows program is good enough, ive been meaning to implant firefox into the systems at school...

how would an admin block this?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont see how these programs can be used to hack? I tried accessing restricted folders and it didnt work - just crashed...
If you get access to a higher level account, then why not just do things the normal way? hmm...

Ya, I tried to put firefox on my schools computers. It didn't work, so I uninstalled it - but I couldn't completely so now I have a nice firefox shortcut in the start menu Laughing .
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zomg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
I dont see how these programs can be used to hack? I tried accessing restricted folders and it didnt work - just crashed...
If you get access to a higher level account, then why not just do things the normal way? hmm...

it can be used hack all of ur computers boot off the same server
as for higher access accounts i would have to access the tcl school connect program look up someones password(which is in restricted folders) Smile
Palindine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

wonderful prog, even gets past XP's locked directories, been thinking of doing something simular but more gui involved, but i've been out of the turing scene for the past year or so.

Been working on a few game progs but they all aint going anywhere, i keep finding stuff i want to add to them before i get to what should be next...
when you posting the source code for this??
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

here is an update

dont use the bottom text field anymore just use the top one and press the button
Palindine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shadow the updated prog crashed when i went to access winxp locked folders...ie other protected users. it gives errors on lines 31 and 27, both assert errors
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

That is what happened to me before the update. Otherwise, its really good, continue working on the gui, and add some more commands Smile.
zomg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

really? let me check that...

edit* dam it i forgot i dont have turing here nvm ill check it at school tomoro
Palindine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shodow i just finished writing my own 'hacking' prog and figured out what your assert errors are... when you go to change the directory, if you have no fail-safe for protected users such as Admin and other users, it checks to see if the dir exists and goes to change, and thus being a protected folder it causes the assert error whenever turring tries to get the information about the current directory.

BTW: i will be submitting it once i get my GUI in, unless i decide to go straight text

Palindine
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 7  [ 99 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: