Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 OMG! V3 IS FINALLY HERE!!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't you worry, once your eyes burn out of their sockets you can actually learn to enjoy this amazing theme, like me. Wait. Be patient.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1,_2006
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't know what this has to do with april 1st but if compsci.ca where to do somthing some one should add it to that list Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Funny, I remember being told that we couldn't make any changes to the forums skin for some (hightly doubtful) reason, and to just give up on making one. Isn't time funny like that?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I have noticed a few strange things happening since the skin change.

wtd's recent thread in [Ruby Tutorials]: For a while clicking on "post reply" would take me back to the index, though the link was correct.

I was trying to move a thread from [General Discussion], and was told I was not a moderator of the forum. Huh? Browser back. Retry. Gah!
Quote:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE session_id = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'' at line 3

UPDATE v3_sessions SET session_time = 1143941824, session_page = WHERE session_id = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Line : 284
File : /home/.angela/hackerdan/compsci.ca/v2/includes/sessions.php
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thats realy odd Cervantes, i hope i did not break anything.

And to Drakain Zeil, you may notice this is not aucatly a difrent theam but rather just has some chages to the css.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Minsc, about your problems...
1. That happened to me, not on compsci.ca, but on a different forum just today.
2. That happened because the thread didn't exist anymore. For me it said something along the lines of "You do not have permission to access this forum".
brenn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm just rememering what happened exactly a year ago. Give or take a few hours. *shakes head sadly*
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oy this is really getting annoying. this pink is just terrible and i want the good old blue back even without the so called features which i don't even see Confused this better not be an april fools joke!
Delos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, I kinda like it...it's a little uplifting. Or perhaps that's just the vodka talking. Either way...Very Happy.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Shall we keep it? Let's put it to a vote.

/me votes in... bah
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

binary?

Dammit zblach, that was the longest nameswitch ever. It's still affecting me!

Speaking of... that exact topic. "Cervantes" -> "Minsc"? People seem to be calling me "Minsc" on the forums, and that's bad. Of course, changing to Minsc would make a lot of past threads with "Cervantes" in them pretty wierd.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Where did V3 go? Crying or Very sad
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Where did V3 go? Crying or Very sad

Too many bugs found, we put it back into alpha tested- it was a bad idea to release it, it nearly blinded people!
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

For thos missing Hello Kitty allready, for a limited time there will be a Hello Kitty theam avliable in your user profile options.

Also for thos who have sadly not put it together yet Razz :

http://www.compsci.ca/wiki/index.php?title=April_Fools
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 4  [ 47 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: