Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing)***
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dreadnought

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:23 pm   Post subject: Re: ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing

irobots wrote:

Wierdo1111,
I do not understand what you are talking about at all with the keys flush, maybe you could actually look at the program and understand how it works before you say something as irrelevant as you did say.

I think this was actually a relevant suggestion. He is pointing out that the input stream may have characters in it before you click (try typing "c" and hit ENTER before clicking, you will find that nothing happens when you next click).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
wierdo1111

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm   Post subject: Re: ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing

What Dreadnaught said. Plus what I meant by saying I hadn't read through code enough was that I can't say whether it would be worth it or not to to make things stored in arrays rather than the delete_me file, because I can't say for sure how much of an improvement performance wise it would make. Since that would probably require a lot of changing to get working.
Cancer Sol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm   Post subject: Re: ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing

Nice work irobots! It's quite cool, I'm a fail artist so I'm never going to be able to draw even with that program xD
This is probably going to help quite a lot of people though, but maybe you should make a tut on how to draw lines and stuff in turing, so people can actually learn Wink
irobots

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 pm   Post subject: Re: ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing

Thanks Cancer sol for the comment!
I am also a fail artist which is why I had made this program for myself.
There are a bunch of tutorials in making drawings so I dont think it would help much if I made a tutorial.

I hope you find good use in the program like many of my other peers have found!

Irobots
badadvice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:29 pm   Post subject: Re: ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing

Mod Edit: Post removed for being needlessly insulting/rude.
Panphobia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 pm   Post subject: RE:***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing)

Who are you?
irobots

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 pm   Post subject: Re: ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing

What is that supposed to mean?
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:28 pm   Post subject: RE:***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing)

Pan was talking to "badadvice", not you.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
irobots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm   Post subject: Re: ***Picture Helper for Turing (simple to use program to make different shapes and fill for your own program in Turing

ok
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 24 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: