Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 PLEASE REPLY FAST!!!
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
love_rox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:48 pm   Post subject: PLEASE REPLY FAST!!!

hey everyone...need help! this is my very first time using VB! what im trying to do is to make a option box that will only select one of the options and display it in a list box without displaying the other options clicked on. what im trying to say is that we need to make sure that only one of the options is displayed and it will change by it self if another option is chosen...this may sound confusing but i really need some assistance...the whole class and even the teacher is new at this and we need some help! thanks...reply soon..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I replied as quick as I could! Are you ok?! Laughing

Eh.. well this has to be asked. If you teacher doesn't know what he's doing, why would he try something as silly as VB?

Now to answer your question - have each option controller empty the listbox before adding its text to the output.

listbox.clear ? I don't know, just scroll down though available methods. Most are pretty straight forward.
love_rox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My teacher last did programming over 10 years back and so he is our teacher for grade 10 computer science....so we kinda have to learn VB...i do know turing but its a lot different then VB in many ways but also simliar....i thought that if none of us could figure something out, i would use the "problem solving" technique by asking other people for some assistance...greatly appreciate it! thanks ever so much...lolzzz...

-Amreen Very Happy Laughing
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: