Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Do you like the weekly quiz idea?
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Do you like the weekly quiz idea?
(No ending time set)
Yes
76%
 76%  [ 55 ]
Meh
22%
 22%  [ 16 ]
No
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 72

Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the problm is not geting ideas it is updating the dam thing. when we moved the site to a new host the scripted i made so any admin and some mods could chage the quiz stoped working so it has to be done by hand so to say in the mysql db.

i will get around to fixing it some day, or at least update it soon.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanx for the new one, hehe if this goes really weekly, I'll be closing fast on my 2500 goal for web based email Very Happy
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Could you try to keep the quiz questions away from anime?
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

why, that rocks Very Happy can get it right all the time, + it did have something to do with computers Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MyPistolsIn3D wrote:
Could you try to keep the quiz questions away from anime?

LOL

ya ya, i know it was not that realted to computing but i left many hints in there that poleop who knew about basick things webpages could find like the names of all the chars. The u could sreach the web for thos names and figger it out not too hardly.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Also if any one has new quiz ideas that are good PM me and i will put them up, plus you may get some bits if they are realy good questions.

Rember it should be about compsci in some way and not to easy to look up on the web.
aside

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't know what happened but the weekly quiz i have seen had been up there for a month now...
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

while thats what happens when every one has exams and fial projects. No time to make up good quizs. Alougth some one did sbumit a good idea for one i have to put it together. Aucaly i should not even be on the site right now, i should be studying.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh ! oh! was it my idea? lol I should be studying but... yea.
zomg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

where is this weekly quiz thing?
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shadow master wrote:
where is this weekly quiz thing?

It's been down for some time now.....there is a conflick with it and the aplah verson of V3........maybe i should get wroking on that......
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 26 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: