Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DragonSpires, the online RPG
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Motas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:06 am   Post subject: DragonSpires, the online RPG

Ok, pretty simple. The server is going to be down until I get my new computer. ( This is Danshadow's brother btw). We had like some type of security breach due to the open port which is used for you guys to connect to the server. So, in order for the server to continue running, gonna need to find a way to configure a firewall to just open the Dragonspires port, and then do its job blocking everything else. Server should be back up withing 3-4 days tops, as thats when I get my new computer. Also, does anyone know where I can find a VB compiler as like a trial version. Or a 'free' (*caugh*pirated*Shocked) version? If so, send me an email at:
andrewbilkey@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading.
.::.<Motas>.::.
http://www.danshadow.nipz.com
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DanShadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

uhh..."motas"...first of all, you should have posted this in the post called "DragonSpires" that I made...but owell. And secondly, you cant ask for pirated stuff here. I told you I would give you VB6. Anyways, yes, the server is down until further notice due to mass amounts of hackers accessing and crashing my computer. As soon as Motas (primary admin) and Grandmaster (secondary admin) get their new computers. There will then be two servers running at all times, to provide access to DragonSpires in the case one computer crashes. Sorry for any inconvenience the server being down may be causing. (Like DragonSpires withdrawal, hehe.) Be strong friends. Laughing
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: