Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Moving console/output window position?
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Grade11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:13 am   Post subject: Moving console/output window position?

Hi guys I was wondering if it was possible to change the position of the output window that opens up when I run my program. I'm using Ready To Program Java with the HSA console. The output window currently opens to the top right but I'd like it to open to the top left. Thanks!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Grade11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am   Post subject: RE:Moving console/output window position?

Anyone?
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:49 pm   Post subject: RE:Moving console/output window position?

As far as I can tell, the HSA console doesn't support controlling the position of the console window. You could look at the API documentation though: http://stbenedict.wcdsb.ca/hsa/Console.html
Grade11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:50 am   Post subject: RE:Moving console/output window position?

Oh that's too bad. Thanks for the help though!
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: