Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 App Dev
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tallguy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm   Post subject: App Dev

Goodday all,

Are any of you into APP development (Android, iOS, Blackberry)? Im doing a few app side projects and one for the final year project (iOS). Have any of you created any before (tips or tricks?). Would be cool to have a forum dedicated to it Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:20 pm   Post subject: Re: App Dev

Tallguy @ Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm wrote:
Would be cool to have a forum dedicated to it Smile

Feel free to create new threads in General Programming (as you've done for this one!). If enough usage picks up, we'll create new forums and move the posts. Otherwise we'll just clutter the boards with inactive forums for a variety of topics...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
rgawdzik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 pm   Post subject: RE:App Dev

I am a Windows Phone/Windows 8 developer, with over 10 apps atm.

What do you need help with? It's fairly straight forward.
Tallguy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 am   Post subject: RE:App Dev

Have you implemented a GPS tracker embedded within a mobile app? My final year's project is for a security company wanting to track the guards up and around
rgawdzik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:App Dev

Tallguy @ Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 am wrote:
Have you implemented a GPS tracker embedded within a mobile app? My final year's project is for a security company wanting to track the guards up and around

I know how to do it, it's really easy using the internal GPS sensor and Bing Maps API.

Google(or many bing...) how to use the internal GPS on your phone.
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: