Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Tetris and BMP changing program
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
crossley7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 pm   Post subject: Tetris and BMP changing program

With High school CS slowly coming to an end, I though I would post some of my projects that I have done over the last year or so. Starting here with my version of tetris that I created over the summer which was a fun little project to get used to a new graphics library and learn use of classes. I also created a program that takes a bitmap image and then outputs a few different versions of it. (double size, greyscale, and inverted colours). Sometime in the next few weeks I will post a new game I've been working on recently that I need to put finishing touches on to make it a bit more enjoyable gameplay (currently involves the hardest maze you have ever done taking about 30-40 minutes to solve at times with little else to keep your interest).

Tetris was created using the allegro library and the bmp modification program was created with the SDL library. Code for the second one is attached

BMP Modify.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BMP Modify.zip
 Filesize:  750.85 KB
 Downloaded:  996 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
crossley7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm   Post subject: RE:Tetris and BMP changing program

Ok, well unfortunately, the tetris is not loading properly for some reason. I have a feeling it has to do with the zip file being 30 MB and thus being slow to upload but not sure. I will try again soon to get it to hopefully work
Amarylis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:12 pm   Post subject: RE:Tetris and BMP changing program

*bows*

Teach me Master o.o
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: