Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How to get started in C++?
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Kameboy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:34 pm   Post subject: Re: How to get started in C++?

I am using codeblocks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Xupicor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:40 pm   Post subject: RE:How to get started in C++?

Then you most probably use MinGW/GCC as a compiler.
Right click on your project, click Build Options, see there are Linker settings - add needed (see SDL documentation to see which if there are more than one) library file, probably libSDL.a, although I didn't actually use it, so I wouldn't know for sure.

It surely is covered by some tutorial or documentation of SDL.

If you can't find such a file, it may be in your MinGW/lib directory.
Kameboy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm   Post subject: Re: How to get started in C++?

Thank you where right i found a tutorial that gave me the right directions and i finally got it linked properly.
Velocity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am   Post subject: Re: How to get started in C++?

if you want help you can pm me and tell me what you need help with (ova).
I am 100% fluent with c++ and all that it <compiles> </ XD>
Ask me anything and i can send you help. or lmk @- ilan-p@hotmail.com
md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:02 pm   Post subject: RE:How to get started in C++?

This thread was 8 months old. Please don't revive dead threads unless you have a good reason.
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: