Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Creating and running a exe file using turing
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Krocker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:25 pm   Post subject: Creating and running a exe file using turing

hiya, i was wondering if i can convert my turing program into a exe/executable file. how can u do it. also, do i need to have turing installed to run the exe file? if so, how do i do it so that i dont need turing.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
TerranceN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 pm   Post subject: RE:Creating and running a exe file using turing

Just go to Run->Generate Stand Alone Program and it will make an executable. Just make sure you aren't running Turing 4.1.1 (instead download 4.1), because that version can't generate executables properly. Also, you don't need Turing installed to run the executable, it packages that into the executable (thats why its usually a few MB).
Krocker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Creating and running a exe file using turing

TerranceN @ Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 pm wrote:
Just go to Run->Generate Stand Alone Program and it will make an executable. Just make sure you aren't running Turing 4.1.1 (instead download 4.1), because that version can't generate executables properly. Also, you don't need Turing installed to run the executable, it packages that into the executable (thats why its usually a few MB).

thx, i works. so u mean that when i compile the program, i dont need turing to be installed, i can just click and it will show up. cool. again thx
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: