Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Who Should Archie Marry?
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Who Should Archie Andrews marry
(No ending time set)
Betty
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Veronica
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

bbi5291

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Who Should Archie Marry?

I knew it before the creation time of this thread, and I'm pretty sure that others knew it too. But my interpretation was, assuming that you were Archie, and had a choice, who would you choose?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tallguy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Who Should Archie Marry?

well if i was Archie BETTY!!! hands down like common veronica would would just divorce you in like a few years, but Betty has more 'soul' shall we say and is the better choice
bbi5291

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Who Should Archie Marry?

You know what I don't understand? Five users have voiced their support for Betty and yet Betty has only three votes. On the other hand two users have voiced their support for Veronica and Veronica has four votes... could it be that two users lied, pretending to like Betty more because intelligent people are thought to be able to hold in regard qualities other than physical attractiveness and wealth in a potential mate, and in fact voted for Veronica instead?
ecookman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:36 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Who Should Archie Marry?

saltpro15 @ Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:30 pm wrote:
I'm going with the huge twist and saying Jughead Very Happy

Woah, woah, woah, what about the guy that owns the burger place (i think mr. pops)

@bbi5291
Uhuo we have some LIARS>>>WE MUST BURN THEM>>>>BURN THEM ALLLL
Clayton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Who Should Archie Marry?

I don't understand. What pop-culture reference am I missing?
bbi5291

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Who Should Archie Marry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archie_Comics
T.O

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 pm   Post subject: RE:Who Should Archie Marry?

WELCOME TO ARCHIEMANIA!!!!
this is way better than TRUDEAUMANIA
ecookman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 pm   Post subject: RE:Who Should Archie Marry?

Clayton.... Archie comics have been around since....forever....the Archie comics were the first comic book i picked up. and i still like em....

ill never for get the one i have it is a Archie and Jughead one i have....Jughead's dad keeps asking him why he hasn't done his house chores and Archie says "wow, your dad sure keeps you busy" then Jughead replied "yea, making excuses"

and that is from when i was like 5.

I think i would be accurate to say everyone in this topic has had Archie comics with them since they were a kid.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ecookman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:20 pm   Post subject: RE:Who Should Archie Marry?

sorry for double...

but this is unrelated to my last post....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Jo00S5VeY4s/SS6oFKKxzqI/AAAAAAAAALg/E0MsUMxWN20/s400/fail-owned-archie-comic-fail.jpg

although it is a well made series... it had one mishap.
Clayton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:25 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Who Should Archie Marry?

ecookman @ Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 pm wrote:
Clayton.... Archie comics have been around since....forever....the Archie comics were the first comic book i picked up. and i still like em....

ill never for get the one i have it is a Archie and Jughead one i have....Jughead's dad keeps asking him why he hasn't done his house chores and Archie says "wow, your dad sure keeps you busy" then Jughead replied "yea, making excuses"

and that is from when i was like 5.

I think i would be accurate to say everyone in this topic has had Archie comics with them since they were a kid.

Meh.
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 25 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: