Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Anyone know anything about C# and XNA?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 3D Graphics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Antsabee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:07 pm   Post subject: Anyone know anything about C# and XNA?

me and a group of friends are devloping a game with C# and XNA game studios and if anyone could point us in the right direction (since we don't want to look through mountians of tutorials)?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rdrake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Anyone know anything about C# and XNA?

You need to do the following, in the correct order.

1. Download and install Microsoft Visual C# Express Edition.
  2. Download and install the XNA toolkit or whatever they call it.
  3. Open up Visual C#.
  4. Create a new project, there's one in there that is a game written for the XNA framework. Open it up and check it out.
  5. Have fun!
cavetroll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Anyone know anything about C# and XNA?

Although you didn't want to look through mountains of tutorials there is one I would recommend. Go to http://www.riemers.net/eng/Tutorials/xnacsharp.php it has a number of good tutorials that got me started on XNA. This is for 3D if your doing 2D i don't know what to do.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:27 pm   Post subject: RE:Anyone know anything about C# and XNA?

I know a bit on XNA. Mmm... compsci quality XNA stuff.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 3D Graphics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: