Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Best Final Fantasy Game
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Best Final Fantasy Game to Date
(No ending time set)
Final Fantasy II/IV
22%
 22%  [ 18 ]
Final Fantasy V
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Final Fantasy III/VI
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
Final Fantasy VII
28%
 28%  [ 23 ]
Final Fantasy VIII
10%
 10%  [ 8 ]
Final Fantasy IX
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Final Fantasy X
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Final Fantasy X-2
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
Final Fantasy XI
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 80

vTm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont like tactics but 7 was pretty good. I havent tried any newer ones Sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Fevian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:48 pm   Post subject: RE:Best Final Fantasy Game

Alright, this topic is a bit old, but aight. Tactics dominated face. Best of all gameplay, story, fun-wise, and everything. Even though graphics weren't godlike, they fit it well. Because it's not on here though, FFVII gets my vote because it was the second best.
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:08 pm   Post subject: RE:Best Final Fantasy Game

FF12 is godly, but since it's not i this list I am tied with ff10 and ff7.
Mayday

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Best Final Fantasy Game

I am going to go with 7, Because it was a Revolutionary Game ..... and i think it had the best story. but it was the first Mainstream RPG that everyone new about, and yes FF was good in the original years but it was never THAT popular among the common Folk. but when 7 Game out on the PS1, with Amazing graphics for the time ..... Everyone was hooked. ............ and 12, to me was just a rip off from 11 .....and i still have nightmares about 11, and if you need further proof the 7 is the best, it spawned many side games, as well as THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME, and also ............... Sepherhoth..... plain and simple
zig surge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Best Final Fantasy Game

these opinions-as-facts remind me of that ninja vs pirate thread

normally I'd try not to get into arguments about opinions, but I have to say it: Advent Children was about as cool as 2001: A Space Odyssey. and I mean the movie, not the book (no offense to fans).
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 35 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: