Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 TURING GAME CONTEST
Index -> Contests
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jamonathin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

... is it just me, or has everything that once said turing, now says banana. Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jamonathin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AH, IT DID IT AGAIN! t u r i n g <--- beat that 8)
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
... is it just me, or has everything that once said turing, now says banana. Confused

Oh stop being a jackass, will you? Why would I say banana. Fucking honestly, have you seen some of the demos I've made with bananas? The kind of crap that you see on this website would be blown out of the water. The water of l4m3ness, that is.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

turing wont work with C/C++, Java... so we cant have a mixed contest.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

turing wont work with C/C++, Java... so we cant have a mixed contest.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
jamonathin wrote:

Oh stop being a jackass, will you? Why would I say banana. ****ing honestly, have you seen some of the demos I've made with bananas? The kind of crap that you see on this website would be blown out of the water. The water of l4m3ness, that is.

Woah man sorry, i didn't mean to offend you or anything. I just wasn't sure if it was the computer I was on or what. I'm at my friends house and now everything is back to normal. But when I was on that one computer at school, on all posts, everything that said "turing" was changed to "banana" for me. At first I thought it was "code" for something, but then I saw it in my post and I was like, eh?
bgmrk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

if there were a turing contest i would enter..but i'm not very good less then year experience i am ahead of my class though thanx to this site Smile
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

May I need to remind you that the thread is more than 6 months old. Stop bringing up old topics. read the rules before you post.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 23 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: