Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Sugguesttion for V3
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:58 am   Post subject: Sugguesttion for V3

Hi you guys probably don't know me unless you are a mod or I've talked to you through msn. I'm the new site designer and I'm also here to replace Aaron and Tony (yes I'm replacing you Tony) why is that? cuz I own dan! ahahahaha yes I own dan he is my bitch! Take that Tony! and yes he'll probably gonna delete this... But guess what tony I'll just repost this again and again!!!! ahahahahaha!!!!
Anyway back to V3, what do you guys think of Bring neon pink and yellow text?! I'll take you're suggestion seriously if I feel like it... thanks now~

BTW THE MASCOT IS SOOO GONNA BE NUDE MARTIN!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!!! HUH MARTIN!!! HUH?!!!!

And aaron I am soo not an evil asian, I mean i was only ploting to kill you and it's not gonna be that painless. SO please I'm not that evil... we have to kill chris first!

Rizzix, your name shall change to SailorURANUS yes it shall be that after tonite ahahahahaha death to you! death to you!

okay bye now!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Please leave the public forums alone.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I say we just ban her Thinking
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

heh its all dans fault... now shes owning the rest of us
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that was only slightly disturbing.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
I say we just ban her Thinking

If she lives across from Dan (same university, I'm supposing), how do you block her without blocking Dan in the process? =P
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

err its called block all ip in the lakehead uni except for dans?
Aoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow you guys actually took me seriously? Dude this is all a prank to scare Martin!!! (Martin did it work?) I'm only responisble for the Logo and mascot and maybe the splash page (I really don't know if I have time yet) So no V3 is not gonna be bright pink nor have Yellow text relieve now? LOL Dan is still responsible for V3 so I have nothing to do with it unless he wants the mascot

Wow I wonder how many of you hate me now? Though i am still out to get Tony and aaron....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I managed to get a preview of v3... it was hard but anyway i don't think its complete..

compsci_v3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.14 KB
 Viewed:  13076 Time(s)

compsci_v3.jpg

Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
I managed to get a preview of v3... it was hard but anyway i don't think its complete..

Ahhhh!!! not one side u could show every one a senak peek at v3 yet!. Oh well, now every one know what it will look like Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Aoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

...................... buddy that's an insult to what I can do for web design
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

actually that's what dans `other side` has made.
Proof is in the Site design area...
Aoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Okay okay here's the truth that layout wasn't my idea... it was all dan's... you don't know how twisted he can get! I mean he's totaly loving the pink on that.. you don't know how scary it is to live across from him!!! someone save me!
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Eew. Its you.
templest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No offence, that's a shitty desktop theme.
EDIT: You're not cute. You're pretty annoying, actually. If you're the type of girl I expect to find at University, I'm going to be single for even longer than I anticipated.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 32  [ 469 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: