Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Happy Canada Day!
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Delos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:55 pm   Post subject: Happy Canada Day!

Canada Canada Happy Birthday Canada Canada Canada

Well, the white doesn's stand out too well. And idea how to change the bgcolor of text?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Boo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No class today, woot! I guess that's only relevant if your still in school, sometimes the co-op system is a pain.
brenn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Boo-chan wrote:
No class today, woot! I guess that's only relevant if your still in school, sometimes the co-op system is a pain.

only relevant if "you're" still in school.

........I'm disappointed in you ;o

But yes! Happy Canada Day everyone!!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I went to hang out with Brenda's asian friends and we had a water fight... with bottled water. Confused Then it got cold.

Oh well, I'm loving the weather. It's a very nice change from the heat wave we had this previous week.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well the weather kinda went from, heat wave - to - Hail Storm before fireworks - to - heat - to rain storm - to - nice. Not complaining, i love storms, makes soccer interesting.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone's out of school . . . even the people going to summer school. They don't start till monday, or tuesday for some/.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hung out with my Asian friends at the fireworks, then went to the Cove at UW and stayed for a while.
brenn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
I went to hang out with Brenda's asian friends and we had a water fight... with bottled water. Confused Then it got cold.

Oh well, I'm loving the weather. It's a very nice change from the heat wave we had this previous week.

O______________________O That's like, the first time I've seen you use my full first name. They weren't all asian and some of them weren't my friends Confused

The weather was really nice except for when it got really cold. >_<
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Nah, it wasn't really cold, just windy. Then again, I was squished in with like 7 other people outside with blankets anyway Razz

Anyone actually see the turkey legs they were selling BBQ'd they were freaking huge! I bought one for dinner 8)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
But yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone's out of school . . . even the people going to summer school.

Not if the above-mentioned people are taking classes in spring term (May to August).

Paul wrote:
then went to the Cove at UW and stayed for a while.

You should come hang out with us at the Cove! Boo-chan there refuses to play DDR, so I'm in need of locating a partner to advance my skills with Laughing
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bah, I suck at DDR, until I get better on my pad, I'll save myself the embarrasment Razz
Boo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
Boo-chan there refuses to play DDR, so I'm in need of locating a partner to advance my skills with Laughing

Some of us have standards, besides too much exercise is bad for you. However, if you want to improve your Initial D skills.... Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

speaking of arcade games like DDR, I always thought the programmers for those games might have left "backdoors" of some sort, you know if you input a certain button combo, you get free credits. I know I would have. If you could find the steps combo for DDR, free plays!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah.. well Happy Canada Day people
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
speaking of arcade games like DDR, I always thought the programmers for those games might have left "backdoors" of some sort, you know if you input a certain button combo, you get free credits. I know I would have. If you could find the steps combo for DDR, free plays!

The problem with that is, then the person who found out might tell their friends and then they their friends and so on... Then nobody would have to pay anymore! You would have to make it some really hard combo.

*edit* strange... It just showed this topic as a new one now, hmm..
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: