Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dragon Ball Z
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Ravage

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I personally wish they'd play the original dragon ball, but never on YTV, they turn too many things crappy, like Beast Wars turned into Beasties, and things like that oh well YTV should be puit out of comission
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 10:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

technically ther is a dragonball after GT (called DBAF) but its not really a series... more like a comic that a few fans made after GT ended... its actually pretty ill (not that ive read it but sum of the drawings like SSJ5 trunks and SSJ6 goku r niiiiiiiiiice 8) )
Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

its not technically, otherwise it would be copywrited and they would have gotten permission... otherwise its a fanfic..
Tony

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 12:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whats awesome about Japan is that you dont need to get copyright permissions to publish fanficion comics. Thats why there's all that manga and dojin and what not...

much better then here, cuz you'll get your ass kicked by a bunch of lawyers in black suits if you draw some copyrighted material.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 2:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol yeah, that was my point... i hope everyone understood what i was trying to get across....

blade's problem... --> too deep all the time... cant explain in lamemans terms when it comes to some things lol
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: