Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Collision Detection...Read Tutorial ...confused..
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
void

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

IM SURPRISED..oops...caps...as i was saying...im surprised no one suggested whatdotcolor.....color detection (personally) is the most versatile and widely used collision detection....its really easy for beginner programers to understand...much easier than trying to understand polygonal collision detection.....just my suggestion....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
void

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 5:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is it just me...or do two player games not work well on turing...its soooooooo GAYY....honestly...who asked for such a crappy lang to program in....?!?!!?....i tried to make a game with submarines that shot torpedoes at each other... and it worked...but it was sooooo laggy...i shot the torpedo...went out for an ice cap...and a donut...and came back..and my friend was waiting for his torpedo to get past halfway......
Dan

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes, turing is nto great for multy player via net or keyborad. may whont to try one player on keyborad and one with joy stick or one with mouse and with keyborad.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: