Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Keystroke recording
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Have you tried simply reading the logs? MSN records them if you want, and most kids do want to for some reason (or because they don't know)

Just open MSN, go to the Options menu and find "Logging" and see where the logs are saved. Then just read what's been said so far, I guess.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Have you tried giving the kid reasons why this boyfriend is a "bad person?"

Spying would get me quite... angry, with my parents. I don't think it would be a good move, but hey, I'm not the parent here :p.
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Invasion of Privacy, no matter what you find out through keylogging, this wont end well for you. No one takes that lightly when it happends to them, you should highly reconsider your plan of action.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think the solution to this is parenting. I've never had a problem like this with my parents but everytime i've gone against them on something like dying my hair they keep refusing, and i grew out of it pretty quickly.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: