Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 TopCoder
Index -> Contests
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aidin Kashigar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:
aidin, are you the guy who changes tv channels with your watch that shaun's been telling me about

lol. yes. I'm the guy who changed TV channels during math camp 2003. Unfortunately, my super watch broke awhile ago and now I have to settle for less Sad

thegoose wrote:
lol....my IOI score would be 0 then

HAHA! I would get a higher IOI score than you then Smile

BTW I should start reading an algorithm book soon. I had no idea what Gauss equations were before the problem came up in TopCoder.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
thegoose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Aidin Kashigar wrote:

BTW I should start reading an algorithm book soon. I had no idea what Gauss equations were before the problem came up in TopCoder.

I don't think it was on the Introduction to Algorithms books....I read about it on the Chinese IOI team training manual.....(they're crazy)
Aidin Kashigar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

It is in fact in the Introduction to Algorithms book. But, considering the introduction to be over 1000 pages, it will be somewhat difficult to not miss that section of it. It's under the Matrix section.
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol thats pretty funny... i didnt believe shaun at first, but wow.. damn.. did u make the watch yourself? i heard jimmy was freaked out...
zylum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whos doing topcoder today??? you have to register for the match before 8:55.. the match starts at 9pm
   Index -> Contests
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: