Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 RPG Final Beta
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zomg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

latest 1 is for downloading
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
apomb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hm, seems only to go up 31 days ... i have to say, that is not that fun any more, you cant become like an uber genius, superman with 1 google money! ... or at least its harder to do so Wink

rant:
i wanna get a million crazy and go insane!!
zomg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

CompWiz333 wrote:
Hm, seems only to go up 31 days ... i have to say, that is not that fun any more, you cant become like an uber genius, superman with 1 google money! ... or at least its harder to do so Wink

rant:
i wanna get a million crazy and go insane!!

ya a couple of ppl said that it would make the game better if there was time limit, or else there would be no point to the game... anyway ive submitted a slightly updated version today in class... im gonna keep building on what i have tho, so im gonna be putting a lot more time into this project

im wondering, should i post the source or the exe? i cant post both because my upload quota
zomg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well im gonna start making this into a graphical Game ( Shocked ) i have somewhat of an idea of how to do it...but then again thats what i said about the current version. im just gonna base it over my current game engine, add a story line, add some music and some fighting animations,new cities, the works... but first thing is first-debugging Rolling Eyes

when i do this, i will scrap the time thing, of course, and more items/stats will have to be made. im open to any suggestions for what i should have in this planned version
apomb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

One thing is to get all of the buttons to work ... not all the leave buttons work , and the crazy meter should make you like win bar fights easier cuz youe crazy, youll try anything, or you could lose ur job if youre above like 120 crazy or somehing .... and maybe if you miss work a couple of days ... i dunno, just some suggestions, keep it up tho, its a really interesting and addicting game!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, just a suggestion - If you are not going through with the graphics thing (or if you are?) then maybe you could add some startup options, like length and stuff. One last thing, maybe a save option?
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Well, just a suggestion - If you are not going through with the graphics thing (or if you are?) then maybe you could add some startup options, like length and stuff. One last thing, maybe a save option?

i am going through with the graphics
i have already started making the maps for the game(im making my own), and i am thinking about putting in a save option as there will be more than a single map amd there will actually be a story line. im also probably gonna get rid of the time all together seeing as how it would just make everything 5 times more complicated. i might just keep the 2 games seperate...hmmm
Yeti_19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hi
its nice, but when you win a fight, you can just keep attacking and getting infinite ammounts of money. I think that should be fixed, great game though, nice job
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hi since i see your new i'll give u the benefit of the doubt. u have to read the rules when u come to forums because then u would see that u can't post in old topics.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nice game, but when I close it, it continues to run in the background and I had to CTRL+ALT+DELETE it and end it's process.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 25 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: