Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 help with mbcs (multi byte character set)
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:46 am   Post subject: help with mbcs (multi byte character set)

i'm making a c++ program (.net 2003 envir, english xp) with chinese words in them. i first go into my computer-> control setting-> regional and language blah, under the advance tap, i choose something that supports chinese (like chinese prc) and then the program can allow me to put chinese on there. when i ran it, everything was fine.
but when i went into regional setting again, only this time, i go under regional option tap, and change the locale to chinese, and the program wont display right anymore!! every character shows up as jibrish.(all the characters are in a resource only dll) This only happens if i set locale to chinese, any other locale setting works Confused .

help thanx
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: