Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Sugguesttion for V3
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't worry templest, they're not all like that. So I hear at least. I go to University of Waterloo, so there aren't really any girls at all...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Plenty of girls at Laurier, last time I looked.
Rofl, templets is gonna get "owned"
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

o, this is getting bad. I wouldn't be suprised of templest is baned and killed by may Rolling Eyes dan said she is capable of that. Rolling Eyes
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

useless. pointless. moved to spam.. Aoi if u have to introduce your self there's a hello world thread in General Discussion. use that instead. (the topic does not match your intentions... i know you wanted to introduce your self.. in a BANG!!)

[THIS-SHOULD-BE-LOCKED] (unfortunatley its out of my jurisdiction)

PS: not even Dan is above the law Razz.. so living next door to him changes nothing... i'd lock Dan's threads if i had to Razz
Aoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
If you're the type of girl I expect to find at University, I'm going to be single for even longer than I anticipated.

Doesn't matter if they are all like me or not because one, you'll never get anyone, two you'll probably die as a virgin

And nope wasn't planning to introduce myself was trying to see how much trouble I can cause
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
No offence, that's a shitty desktop theme.
EDIT: You're not cute. You're pretty annoying, actually. If you're the type of girl I expect to find at University, I'm going to be single for even longer than I anticipated.

Wow, you most be the most negtive person i have ever know. The post had nothing to do with the dedktop theme and u where all ready going to be single for the rest of your life acting like that.

Pfff....since when whould templest even know what cute means.......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aoi wrote:
templest wrote:
If you're the type of girl I expect to find at University, I'm going to be single for even longer than I anticipated.

Doesn't matter if they are all like me or not because one, you'll never get anyone, two you'll probably die as a virgin

rofl, I know what u mean templest, ppl who don't hesitate to make personal attacks, basing them on no evidence at all, and do all of it while thinking that it is of no consequence to do so. You say one tiny negative thing about one, without meaning great offence, and they turn and spew senseless crap at you Confused . That put together with the same type of speech pattern that I see in some girls around here... (as in Waterloo, not compsci) I just hope my sister doesn't end up like that... Shocked in fact I'll make sure she doesn't
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea just kill her if she gets out of hand Laughing jkz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

first of all I wasn't the one throwing the senseless crap and what the hell does it matter if I'm annoying or not that's my problem not yours and you have no rites to say if I'm cute or not if you never seen me before and don't be so high and mightly about your judgements of girls you don't know what we have to go through dealing with assholes like you
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Razz calm down.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aoi : take it easy. It's just internet Rolling Eyes

And I wouldn't care if you do favours for Dan or whatnot - I will not hessitate to ban any user who's disturbing compsci too much. Or more likely, send them on a few day chill out perioud like I did with Martin.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yea Dan, as you can see.. Tony has his head on his shoulder. Aoi.. you can't pwn him that easily Laughing
templest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aoi wrote:
first of all I wasn't the one throwing the senseless crap and what the hell does it matter if I'm annoying or not that's my problem not yours and you have no rites to say if I'm cute or not if you never seen me before and don't be so high and mightly about your judgements of girls you don't know what we have to go through dealing with *******s like you

Aw, look at her trying to look all angry. Smile I can base my assumption of you trying to be cute because of all the "I Own Dan!" stuff going on. Only a girl trying to be a flirt does that kind of thing. You can't assume I'm never going to get a girl and 'die a virgin' just by my post. As far as you're concerned, I have such high standards that only a few would fall into the category of dating material, ie: High School girls don't.

I actually had a twenty-three year old girlfriend, until she found out I was seventeen. Then she snapped. Wink
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:

Aw, look at her trying to look all angry. Smile I can base my assumption of you trying to be cute because of all the "I Own Dan!" stuff going on. Only a girl trying to be a flirt does that kind of thing. You can't assume I'm never going to get a girl and 'die a virgin' just by my post. As far as you're concerned, I have such high standards that only a few would fall into the category of dating material, ie: High School girls don't.

I actually had a twenty-three year old girlfriend, until she found out I was seventeen. Then she snapped. Wink

templest, you realy are such a loser some times......and the "I Own Dan" stuff is an inside joke that u whould not get and has nothing to do with being cute. Dose it make u happy templest to find new users on the site and try to find eveything u can u do not like about them and post about it??? I mean it realy dose not effect you and every one is just playing around and having some fun with this post intill u showed up. It is like u can never let anything good be.....grrrrrrrrr
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

How do you know being sarcastic and offensive isn't my form of "playing around"? Hey, I have nothing against her, I just wanted to piss her off a little, then she started snapping. A sly, witty, and maybe humerous remark to my tiny rant could have avoided all her misery. I'm sitting here downloading my "Ghost in the Shell: 2ndGIG" fan-subbed episodes, having a blast with my friend here, laughin' it up making jokes about stereotypical High School girls as I write this. I'm not angry at anyone. It's you whom has to learn to loosen up.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 32  [ 469 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: