Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Desktop (Screenshots)
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:46 am   Post subject: Desktop (Screenshots)

Show off your desktop screenshots here Rolling Eyes
its called developement desktop because, well i have two desktops for my account so Rolling Eyes

How to take a screenshot:
You simply press the "PRT SCR SYS RQ" key on your keyboard (it is next to the scroll lock and Pause break, under the Insert and Home and Page up buttons). Once you have done that, go to any image editing application (PS, MS Paint) and press down CTRL+V and then you'r image will appare, then save and show it to us Smile

Desktop.jpg
 Description:
I just worked on this, still am.
Umm the colour, it just needs to be right. And i need to find new icons
 Filesize:  366.23 KB
 Viewed:  6071 Time(s)

Desktop.jpg

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I whould just like to say what you did to lain is wrong and i should light your computer on fire. Defacing a wrok of art like that Crying or Very sad

Any how, i will post mine some time, tho some one has all ready stole my background (tho you did edit it to hell :p)

And leave lain alone!!!!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Here is the true lain theam:

http://www.compsci.ca/dan/snapshot8.png

Tho there are alot of parts to it that you can not see in a snapshot, like the login screen, the loading screens and how any incon you hover over chages color to match the bg. This dekstop is still in the works, it seems to be an on going project to get everything right Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Awsome, insulting the God of the Wired world.
Now this, this is good. Rolling Eyes Bat

Ah well, its just a picture. Now if she was in the actuall anime, now that that is a problem-- i think Rolling Eyes
josh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this is my desktop http://tinypic.com/csujb
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im using that pic too
josh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, it is pretty awsome, there were a few other neat ones on bungies site but they were mostly very dark. Another 1 I likes was the halo 2 logo pringed in metal that was rusty and bullet ridden
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this is my desktop. The little dot in front of the sun is Venus; called a Venus Transit.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here's mine

desktop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  324.81 KB
 Viewed:  6030 Time(s)

desktop.jpg

Dan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, every ones desktops are so messy and windowsy Confused

Fight the power and get linux on thos P.C.s or at least mod it so it dose not look like windows Razz
josh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, dodge, looks like u and me like some of the smae programs. Azureus, Limewire Visula Studio...

cervantes that is awsome. Where did u get he background???
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

learned about venus transit from wikipedia during geography project. there was a cool picture of one, but it was tiny, so i googled it. there are tons.
josh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

kk, I really like space and stuff so I have seen pics of it but is one of the coolest ones I have seen. space.com has some very cool desktops also if u want to check it out.

Dan, I tried modding my windows a while ago with a prog caleld windows blinds but since I wasn't gunna pay for the full version it kept putting up opo uups every half hour reminidn me to get the pro. It was kool though, I made my system look like a mac for a bit but then uninstalled it.

And when I get my New HD i am gunna make a partition for linux on it.

U got n e recomendation for modding winodws now though untill i get the new HD???
Catalyst

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heres mine (note the mac desire Laughing)
josh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats kool, how u do that???
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 8  [ 117 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: