Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Final Projects
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Are you going to submit something?
(No ending time set)
Of course!
58%
 58%  [ 136 ]
No, I don't want excessive amounts of bits
10%
 10%  [ 24 ]
Depends on the mark I get
31%
 31%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 234

krishon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ye the ti 89 is better than the 83...much better games....all bout the games Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Finals ARE COMIN UP
poly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes they are....and well I cant make up my damn mind on what kind of game I want to do. I'd like to make a pretty big game, but I am starting to get sick of coding and could careless for it....but than i dont want to make a simple small game cause id get bored of it easily....argh I cant decide
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ppl in my class think making a red circle move and bouce around is pretty cool... like "wow! that is soooo cool!" (The teacher gave them the code to do it)
so I don't think my teacher is expecting much from us.
TheFreshPrince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

only a red circle move?!?! we already had to make 3 things move and bounce just for an assignment!
jonos

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, well my class just got to learning arrays. This means that I had to go and learn things like getch(), strint, intstr, and all that stupid stuff by myself. Not to mention functions and procedures.

Our final project was a quiz with 10 or something questions. Now do you feel stupid?
joman

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Asok wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Your controls are:
Crappy - 10 bits
Average - 20 bits
Simple but effective - 30 bits
Complex and effective - 40 bits

Shouldn't simple and effective be worth more than complex and effective? simple would be WASD or Arrow keys, complex would be like having to search for keys. It makes more sence to award a better keyboard layout.

wow really because i dont give a sh*t

there is something iv wanted to say to u guys for a long time u guys have no lives. go outside what r u afraid of... wait wait let me guess the sun will hit my skin at a 45 degree angle causeing a sunburn on my arm exactualy 4.32 cm long.

i am very ashamed of u and everyone who postes on this message board u people should go outside go do something else with your time then site in front of your computer a and talk about programming u people make me sick... i get enough of computer programming during the day at school i think i get too much.

and i cant stand it let alone read what u people talk about on these messsage boards.

i feel like gaging over each and evryone of u.
omni

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well then what do u do with your spare time @$$hole?
How can you stereotype that every programmer is just a pale skined nerd, mofugger?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

joman wrote:
wow really because i dont give a sh*t

Well, nubcake, you obviously do if you actually bothered to reply to this topic. Here's me with my hand on my forehead making an 'L'.

joman wrote:
there is something iv wanted to say to u guys for a long time u guys have no lives. go outside what r u afraid of... wait wait let me guess the sun will hit my skin at a 45 degree angle causeing a sunburn on my arm exactualy 4.32 cm long.

No man, it's all about the SARS. Rolling Eyes

joman wrote:
i am very ashamed of u and everyone who postes on this message board u people should go outside go do something else with your time then site in front of your computer a and talk about programming u people make me sick... i get enough of computer programming during the day at school i think i get too much.

Well...
Obi-wan Kenobi wrote:
Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows?

We are, for the most part, big geeks. You are, officially, uber-l4m3 for coming here to read the posts and then bitch about what we do.

joman wrote:
i feel like gaging over each and evryone of u.

Well, I feel like teaching you to spell just so I can figure out what the hell you're talking about.

Just curious, did you ever consider what things would be like if nobody took an interest in computer science? You wouldn't be able to come here and bitch about us geeks. You wouldn't be able to sign onto MSN Messenger and whine about our geeky exploits to your homosexual friends. You wouldn't be able to turn on your computer. I guess you'd be forced to go outside and get that sunburn. Oh no, what now?!
Andy

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

dats some whoop@ss pwnage rite there... gj mazer
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmmm, I wonder where he'll be in 15 years when everyone on this website is making the big bucks in the programming world. He'll prob be serving us at McDonalds on our lunch break....
Paul

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 12:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, "big bucks" in the "programming world" Laughing
Fonzie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I actually have the opposite opinion of the uber lame joman. I respect the "nerds" on this site that have such an incredible understanding of something. Not only that, but they are incredibly lucky that they can get a job in a field that they enjoy. You call them lame joman, I fucking WISH I was as awesome as these guys.
zomg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol the post u are replying to happened last spring Laughing
Fonzie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey man, I got jet lag....yah....jet lag....that'll explain it.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 5  [ 71 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: