Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Waterloo!
Index -> Student Life
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: Waterloo!

Yes, I am in rez right now. Hell fucking yeah.

This is awesome. Huge rez, awesome people, lots of food. And no parents. Score. I figured this was too cool to be put into the spam forum.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

didn't...u...already post this? or someone else? or like 10 other ppls? I'm in waterloo, it owns :p the way I see it, waterloo (not the uni, but hey, waterloo is not all about the uni... oh wait, it might just be Razz) has way more hot girls than Toronto, where I've also lived. welcome Razz
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

score, Darkness got his laptop hooked up to reznet Exclamation good, since I dont have a computer or even a phone to plug in Confused 2 more days in toronto Crying or Very sad
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Enjoy it while you can. The real world lurks outside, and you can't escape it's clutches. Smile
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i was looking at wtd's bits... 1020? Thinking thought mod's bits are static... wait a minute... Surprised Shocked hehe, where's our ruby section? Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
wtd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maybe I'd rather be a "Kick Ass Hacker" than a moderator. I'm not about to sell out to The Man.

Unless it's a paid position. Wink

Seriously, though, in case you're not joking, don't do any such thing for another couple weeks. I'm getting married on the 11th, then I'm unplugging for a week for the honeymoon.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, that's awesome wtd! Congratulations!
What residence are you in Darkness?
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Beck hall.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You should see lakehead's rez, this place is gr8. Got AC realy nice big rooms and a view of a forested. Also there CS building is asmazing comapered to some i have seen at u of w and mac. They got coolested chairs in the lecther halls and each place as a mic and speaker so u hear the teacher or talk to them for a big class but the class are ushely like 15-20. Also they can link uo more then one lectcher hall via web cams witch they have all over the room and u can hear the poleop in the other halls via the mic and speakers.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah thats soo cool! (yea but u got to expect somethig after all its a relatively new univ)
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

congrats wtd
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
Wow, that's awesome wtd! Congratulations!

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
congrats wtd

Thanks. Smile
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AhHa! well pardon our manners congrats on behalf of the compsci staff.
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix wrote:
AhHa! well pardon our manners congrats on behalf of the compsci staff.

Thanks. Smile
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, I'm part of staff Wink

and yeah... post up a picture later on Razz we are kind of short on rice, but we'll shower you with bits Very Happy congrads!

(should we rename this thread?)
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 39 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: