Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Waterloo!
Index -> Student Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ask and ye shall receive.

Chris01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  311.65 KB
 Viewed:  3461 Time(s)

Chris01.jpg

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well every now and then compsci gets some true talent ,from older users , usually its just the teens hangin out playing with turing.

Its good to see people with educated knowledge stay and teach the new guys , im glad to see your a part of the compsci Forum and site all together , Your contribution to the General Programming Section Is unmatched and you are very patient with users.

Congratulations on Your Big day coming up I wish you many years of Happiness,

You are a welcomed Staff member to the General Programming Section When and if you Feel Ready to take on the Position , it would be greatly apreciated if you Kept an eye on it ,

on behalf of the Compsci Staff Here are Very Happy 1000 Bits Very Happy , Grab an Email or Somthing , its not Every Day you Get married now

Thank you for your Efforts. Regards ,

Justin
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
Well every now and then compsci gets some true talent ,from older users , usually its just the teens hangin out playing with turing , Its good to see people with educated knowledge stay and teach the new guys , im glad to see your a part of the compsci Forum and site all together , Your contribution to the General Programming Section Is unmatched and you are very patient with users , Congratulations on Your Big day coming up I wish you many years of Happiness,

Thank you. We're planning on it. Seems the hard part is just starting. Have to think about kids and houses, and all of that.

Quote:
You are a welcomed Staff member to the General Programming Section When and if you Feel Ready to take on the Position , it would be greatly apreciated if you Kept an eye on it ,

on behalf of the Compsci Staff Here are Very Happy 1000 Bits Very Happy , Grab an Email or Somthing , its not Every Day you Get married now
T
hank you for your Efforts. Regards ,

Justin

Thanks again. Smile
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wtd wrote:
Seems the hard part is just starting. Have to think about kids and houses, and all of that.

hah, can't be that bad Razz I'm talking about houses and kids and all that stuff with this girl, and we aren't even going out Confused though I imagine it looks quite different from the side Thinking

I am going to stop talking now.

though I don't want to move away to Waterloo. *waits for Darkness to make a scene*
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

congrats wtd... btw how old are you exactly? Twisted Evil
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
wtd wrote:
Seems the hard part is just starting. Have to think about kids and houses, and all of that.

hah, can't be that bad Razz I'm talking about houses and kids and all that stuff with this girl, and we aren't even going out Confused though I imagine it looks quite different from the side Thinking

I am going to stop talking now.

though I don't want to move away to Waterloo. *waits for Darkness to make a scene*

is that the same girl that we played pool with in toronto last year, Tony?
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bugzpodder wrote:
is that the same girl that we played pool with in toronto last year, Tony?

that's the one Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wtd im guessing ur the guy rite?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Congratulations wtd,
btw the place where that picture is taken is kick ass, gj Smile
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bugzpodder wrote:
congrats wtd... btw how old are you exactly? Twisted Evil

A very old 24, or so my friends tell me.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yay! Compsci.ca's first marriage. This will go down in history as one of our milestones.

Congratulation wtd, may you lead a fruitful and prosperous life.
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
wtd im guessing ur the guy rite?

Yeah. I was also perilously close to falling into the lake at the time that picture was taken.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol tripod? or friend?
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
Congratulations wtd,
btw the place where that picture is taken is kick ass, gj Smile

The skyline is that of Burnaby, B.C.
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
lol tripod? or friend?

Professional photographer. I traded the session for reworking his website, which was in dire need of help.

This is the kind of photo friends of mine take:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 39 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: