Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Playing with the pen tool. ;)
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:55 pm   Post subject: Playing with the pen tool. ;)

I'm bored, and since there's a growing trend of submitting pictures of creap that we draw on photoshop / fireworks while bored, I thought it would be appropriate to do so. Lately I've been experimenting with the pen tool, and here's the outcome of my first two pictures, made completely with the pen tool. (I copied and pasted them to one picture, for the sake of organization).

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

colage.jpg
 Description:
:)
 Filesize:  127.91 KB
 Viewed:  8269 Time(s)

colage.jpg

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nice, the signature is cool, i find it hard to write that on the comp, i can tho with a pencil (real)
templest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here's another one:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

face.jpg
 Description:
dfhh
 Filesize:  75.15 KB
 Viewed:  8268 Time(s)

face.jpg

Paul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, he doesn't have to do it every time, he just has to do it once, as hard as it is.
nate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe he scanned the signature onto the computer, or he has some mad skills and drew it on the computer.
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It looks like a font...
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I like the pen tool, i made the flowing with just the pen tool (other then the eyes):

http://comic.compsci.ca/index.php?c=0

Thats also one of the secert places on compsci.ca Wink

If you know about some of the on going jokes maily from the start of the site u will know why it is funny that i drew that char Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

holy ****! Dan has artistic abitys!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No, he just copied it from somewhere. I know I saw that pic from some anime...
Razz
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its from that eva w/e anime.
But i knew he drew it, i seen it some time ago (long time ago)
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
Razz
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
No, he just copied it from somewhere. I know I saw that pic from some anime...
Razz

WTF????

I am instaled, yes it is based on Rei an existing anime char but i drew that during mid trem exams last year. If you do not blive me i could try and find all the back ups of the difren sets i whent throw making it. Also tony and some others know that i made it b/c i whould not stop buging them about for a week i was making it. Also i made it the same week i made the content system for comic.compsci.ca so that is why it is in there as a test for the system.

And yes i did it with all pen tool excepted the eyes witch still need work like the rest of it.

There is acautly a funny store about why i made it, but i will not get in to that now. And i whould wish poleop whould not excusing me of plagerisum with no evidcen nor any realy knowing of what they are talking about,
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, I know it's Rei Ayanami, yes I've seen [one episode of] Neon Genesis Evangelion, yes I'm sure you made it! Dan, I would never accuse you of plagiarism.

And, for the record, I would never install you either. Very Happy
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*mudering to self* dang ungeratfull, sercastic, argoent, and anyoning mods. I need to find the phpbb hack to install bot mods *end mudering to self*

Any how it dose not take much skill to do that jsut alot (and i mean alot) nothing to do and alot of free time traped in a house with snow up so high u can not get out the door.

Thats one intresting exam week, can u blive there was 5 snow days in a row during an exam week? And that streched over a week end so it was realy more like a hole week of being traped insided. And all i had to do was study (pifff), draw Ayanami and make tonys comic system in under 2 days.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So did you use a mouse or do you have a drawing tablet? I know I just can't stand drawing with a mouseneedtextureartist.

EDIT: and I am so grateful. Without you there'd be no compsci.ca, and then where would leave me?
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: