Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Kick ass pickup lines.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:

Don't complain about this pic. If you have an older sister or have ever been to the beach, you've already seen something a like. Razz

or if u went to a school were the girls wore kilts, and didn't wear shorts under neath
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
lyam_kaskade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I didn't mind the picture until you associated it with my sister.

Anyway, University will be coming up soon, so we'll see about those field tests. Someone told me the girls in Village 1 are really slutty (yeah, it didn't make much sense to me either, but hey).

I suppose building an MP3 player wouldn't be too difficult, but then not alot of things are. Technology isn't magic, after all.

EDIT: woah, that's the first time I had a word asterisked out. Cosmic.
md

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm not quite sure what whas starred out... but as far as I know the girls in V1 are just like the girls everywhere else... some are open for business; others aren't. Generally speaking there are more who aren't then who are... but most will open if you have a serious relationship type thing (or maybe just a whole lot of booze). 'Course I lived in UWP and only knew two floors of one building in V1, and only realy knew like 8 of the girls there well enough to know what they were up to... but let's see out of 8: 3 did for sure, 3 didn't for sure, 1 probably didn't and one probably did. So I suppose it's an even split. Although of the three who did two were in serious relationships and the other had a one night stand (with my friend... 'twas most bizzare); so really... I doubt you'll have better luck then highschool.
Never know though...

Ever heard of the minty mp3 player? Doesn't seem all that dificult to make to me, the hardest part is the PCB (google for a link)
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:

Ever heard of the minty mp3 player? Doesn't seem all that dificult to make to me, the hardest part is the PCB (google for a link)

I've seen the minty player player before on hackaday.com and it was kinda cool, though I probley wouldn't make one myself.
and your right, i didn't seem that dificult, with the exception of the PCB
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

from girls to mp3 you guys amaze me
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Minty, that's the one I was talking about. Still though, I prefer homebrew things you can mostly make out of crap lying around already. Like ripping an IR sensor out of an old VCR and wiring it to connect to your serial port for use with LIRC. Very Happy
brenn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
[...]
Don't complain about this pic. If you have an older sister or have ever been to the beach, you've already seen something a like. Razz

Omigosh, that just made me think that the girl in the photograph is your sister. >_<

(^^;; sollie)
Notoroge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Eh, just sayin'... before I start getting angry soccer-mom letters. Razz
Update: I just noticed something. Can you even imagine how many hits this site's gonna through Google just because of the last 3 pages on this thread? Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:

Update: I just noticed something. Can you even imagine how many hits this site's gonna through Google just because of the last 3 pages on this thread? Laughing

SIGH............. Hit Wall
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Four. Five tops. I'll bet you any money I'm right. Razz
Aoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why is this starting to make me debate about locking or editing the contents of this thread?
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't know... but I can tell you this:
If you plan to edit somebody's post, please be considerate and don't use the phrase "yum, lol." Otherwise you'd just be killing the originality.
Aoi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

coutsos, yum lol, has any of my edited post been unoriginal?
Delos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aoi, your sig and your Title don't match. One is singular, one is plural. Sure you could pass it off as Dan's speeling, or you could add/remove an 's' somewhere.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aoi, there's nothing original about spelling a human being's name wrong. Especially when it's done out of racial discrimination. **shakes head**

But yeah, I agree with the Elegiac Mod. And I think Chopstick Girl sounds better (and that way you wouldn't need to go through the trouble of editting the image).
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 7 of 8  [ 117 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: