Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Kick ass pickup lines.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Very valid points Notorage, but here's the kicker. If your joystick is shaped like a half moon, then that's what's commonly reffered to as a banana dick, and that's wher your problem arises in the first place.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I may have exagerated the illustration a bit (My Photoshop skills aren't exactly 'leet'). But it's meant to prove a point. Wink Razz
Update: Maybe I should have pointed this out, but that 'handle' was supposed to be a top-view-then-rotated-45º-to-the-left camera angle. Looking at it as if it was a side-view 2D image, I can see your point. Rofl Laughing
Delos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ermm...not to break up the Health Sciences party here or anything...but are those images completely appropriate for an All-Ages forum? Won't someone think about Amailer! I mean, if the soccer moms saw that Shocked .
Anyway, enough bragging about all your...exploits...how about a discussion about Rubik's cubes instead? I'm down to 1:30 for a 3x3.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I took careful concideration so as to not display real body parts.
And if parents get offended at those images, then they should lock their kids in a wooden box, throw them in an attic, and never let them go to school. Because kids are going to see images like that. Specially in the Sciences (And maybe as early as Gr. 7, depending on the school).

Those images are based in the context of pure analytical, theoretical, science. Nothing sexual (per se') about them.
Delos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
Nothing sexual

Notoroge wrote:
Hitting it from behind usually get's the job done quicker.

Laughing
md

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge... please, please, please never make me laugh so hard again... espetially not while drinking gingerale... oh god it burns!

Methinks that anyone who actually visits this site is probably at least 13; and as such has most definitely already seen such images thanks to the school system. So really... what is there to worry about? I mean were they real pictures... but then if you cut someone in two like that... anyways; my point was that I think it works out fine Razz

Notoroge wrote:

Hitting it from behind usually get's the job done quicker.

What's this about getting the job done quicker? Yeah you want her to get there quick, but you don't want to end it quick... going for an hour or two is half the fun! Although if your not careful there can be some wicked friction burns... As to positions... there are many good ones; sticking to one only limits your fun Wink

'Course there are many fun things you can do without resorting to shoving your he-rod up her she-pocket; I mean sure it's not the same, but it's still fun... Mmmmm... beaver...

**** This topic has been stolen, if you were looking for pickup lines then you'll probably enjoy the new topic anyways ****

[edit] and seeing as this is in the off topic section and we are off the topic we started on could it not be said that we are on topic?
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nonono, Delos, the context of the Pictures themselves (Not the meaning), is non sexual. Razz

Cornflake, as for the whole "Hitting it from behind usually get's the job done quicker." thing, I didn't say I'd stop after 2 or 3 times (for her). Shocked Laughing Just saying, the more times you can give muscle spasms in the shortest periods in a prolonged amount of time, the better.

Y'know, "42" isn't the only magic number. Wink 8)

Update: Well, I did say,
Notoroge wrote:
Not that there's anything bad with the front. Variety is the spice of life.
Razz

Update2: I'm not circumsized. Rug-burn is a non-issue. Very Happy
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

As for the segway, the I'm talking about the kind of person who wrote that. I mean, sure, it isn't hard to follow instructions, geez. Rolling Eyes

I'm talking about the kind of person who looks at a segway, when it came out, and thought "Gee, isn't that a bit pricey for something that shouldn't be" and sits down and lays it all out for people, and decides to build one himself.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, or the kind of person that builds their own MP3 player, just 'coz they could. Hahaha...yeah, we had a good laugh about that one.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delos wrote:
Yeah, or the kind of person that builds their own MP3 player, just 'coz they could.

I don't think it's that hard. Furthermore you can get more of the parts for free and/or cheap. A sample ordered microcontroller + a stack of disassembled IBM memory keys + audio-out jack from any discarted piece electronic.. Well you've got all your major parts right there (+AA battery). All that's left is to load a driver. As iPod shuffle demonstrates - you don't need more than 3 buttons to navigate though the playlist comfortably + 2 for volume + 1 for power.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
Delos wrote:
Yeah, or the kind of person that builds their own MP3 player, just 'coz they could.

I don't think it's that hard. Furthermore you can get more of the parts for free and/or cheap. A sample ordered microcontroller + a stack of disassembled IBM memory keys + audio-out jack from any discarted piece electronic.. Well you've got all your major parts right there (+AA battery). All that's left is to load a driver. As iPod shuffle demonstrates - you don't need more than 3 buttons to navigate though the playlist comfortably + 2 for volume + 1 for power.

Aucatly it is very unlikey you could make it for cheaper your self. This is a coman misconspection with making your own computer too. If you buy all the parts it will cost more b/c the manfutucres buy thess parts in masive balk from the whole saler so they get much cheper rates. Tho as you where kind of going on there u could get parts form free hardware u get your hands on but this alone whould not be enought to make somthing like an mp3 player, unless u take aprt a mp3 player or somthing that all ready can play musick (but that kind of controdictks it's self).

But your genreal point is right, there are alot of reasons to do thess things your self, just the knogale it whould give you alone is a good reason.

Delos wrote:

Ermm...not to break up the Health Sciences party here or anything...but are those images completely appropriate for an All-Ages forum? Won't someone think about Amailer! I mean, if the soccer moms saw that Shocked .
Anyway, enough bragging about all your...exploits...how about a discussion about Rubik's cubes instead? I'm down to 1:30 for a 3x3.

I was consdering this too, this site is sposted to be pg13. But for the most part this is general sexual health info witch i do not consider to be offsive, tho braging about your "exploits" is not and that is geting to a pg13+ area that i whould have to censors so please control your self. (Also speaking from a noraml person stand point and not a mod braging about your exploits to me is juvinal and show that you have alot of growing to do and probly not even read for such things.)

Edit: This post made it sound like i am agisted talking about genreal sexuality and sexual health openly, witch i am not and i think should be done more in socity. I fully sport sites and comitys that do such and if compsci.ca even devloped in to a full blow cominity network site witch once was the dream of the site it whould be a cominty that whould be intergreted a sported if i had a say in it. I whould enouger tho that such things be put in a better topic and not used to go off topic in this one. I whould fully sport such a topic as long as it 1. stays on topic and 2. dose not go off on to things that are not apporite behoned the topics for sexuality and sexual health.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
braging about your exploits to me is juvinal and show that you have alot of growing to do
I whole-heartedly agree. Laughing But I'm in no rush to mature when it comes to the sexual-deviancy department. Not for a long time. 8) Or until I find someone that's worth me 'growing up'. Razz
lyam_kaskade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:

A sample ordered microcontroller + a stack of disassembled IBM memory keys + audio-out jack from any discarted piece electronic.. Well you've got all your major parts right there (+AA battery). All that's left is to load a driver. As iPod shuffle demonstrates - you don't need more than 3 buttons to navigate though the playlist comfortably + 2 for volume + 1 for power.

Methinks Tony might be one of those "real engineers."
Although, I might not think so if I knew exactly how an MP3 player worked.

Also:

Quote:

if compsci.ca even devloped in to a full blow cominity network site witch once was the dream of the site

What happened to the dream?

I feel I should add something to the sex discussion, but I can't think of anything to say. I'll have to conduct more field tests....
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lyam_kaskade wrote:
Tony wrote:

A sample ordered microcontroller + a stack of disassembled IBM memory keys + audio-out jack from any discarted piece electronic.. Well you've got all your major parts right there (+AA battery). All that's left is to load a driver. As iPod shuffle demonstrates - you don't need more than 3 buttons to navigate though the playlist comfortably + 2 for volume + 1 for power.

Methinks Tony might be one of those "real engineers."
Although, I might not think so if I knew exactly how an MP3 player worked.

It's only as complicated as you imagine it to be. There are guides all over the internet if you look (or stumble upon, as the case may be). I've seen one in which the mp3 player was encased in an empty breathmint container. You can find lots of homebrew goodness at hackaday.com (though there are better sites out there, I'm sure).
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lyam_kaskade wrote:
I'll have to conduct more field tests....
Excellent... You can be my own personal guinea pig. You now have an excuse to go and ask hot girls to have have sex with you. Tell them it's a science experiment. And if all else fails, invite them to a bottle of vodka. Make sure she has a soft, medium sized buttocks. Not too big, not to small. Round! ROUND! This will ensure that she has maximum curvature in the a-fore-mentioned area. Or at the very least, have a more proper fit. Smile

Something like ye' size would make the perfect test-subject,
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Don't complain about this pic. If you have an older sister or have ever been to the beach, you've already seen something a like. Razz
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 6 of 8  [ 117 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: