Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Kick ass pickup lines.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Pah-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze...
I'm hotter than the passion I ignite in a woman's heart yet cooler than the ice-cube I roll down her hot, sweaty, body all the way down to her extatic, pounding, loins.
Ladies call me 'Mr. Intel'. Because I can hit the spot with computational precision. Wink Twisted Evil
Update: Hey! Why don't you change my rank to 'Mr. Intel'!? C'mon, I know you want to! Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
don't tell me your not jealous...

I am Laughing

Spending the night at your girlfriend's parent's house? Oh yeah!

Bren's parent's don't let me into their house! nor into Bren's residence when they visit (every single weekend -- I set my watch by the news of their arrival).

It must have something to do with me having horns growing out of my head... and that tail swinging around Twisted Evil
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think its cause she's chinese, and I know the parents of chinese girls... they're Evil or Very Mad , anywho, its tough dating a chinese girl. My parents are good in the way that they trust me Smile although I think its cause I've been through the slapping around as a child.
md

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
Pah-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze...
I'm hotter than the passion I ignite in a woman's heart yet cooler than the ice-cube I roll down her hot, sweaty, body all the way down to her extatic, pounding, loins.
Ladies call me 'Mr. Intel'. Because I can hit the spot with computational precision. Wink Twisted Evil
Update: Hey! Why don't you change my rank to 'Mr. Intel'!? C'mon, I know you want to! Laughing

I believe that statement is a good indication that you are not nearly as you suggest. Those who claim as you do are generally nothing of the sort. Besides, there is a lot more to it then just being good in bed (although it does help). But in any case I care not as I obviously have nothing to prove Razz

Oh... and there is more then one spot... and ice... not very original

Back on the topic of pickup lines... the best one I've heard, and jokingly used goes something like this:
1. find a screw (like a wood screw)
2. "hey baby wanna screw?"
3. depending on the result and your inclination either hand over the screw and walk away (good for when they like you), or leave with the girl...
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You know I'm just messing with you. Joking around. Poking fun. All that non-sense. But that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. Confused Either way, good for you. Relationships and what-not. I'm not the kind to keep relationships. I never date anyone from school or from places that I commute regularly.

But then again you won't believe me if I keep going, so I'll stop that now. Smile
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

I am Laughing

Bren's parent's don't let me into their house! nor into Bren's residence when they visit (every single weekend -- I set my watch by the news of their arrival).

It must have something to do with me having horns growing out of my head... and that tail swinging around Twisted Evil

That sucks. Since september I've been living 50% of my time at my girfriends house, in the same room. And I know I will be for another year or so. But I'd understand ur gf's parents. My daughter'd be chained to her bed at night. I don't trust them horny teens of today.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
Tony wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

I am Laughing

That sucks. Since september I've been living 50% of my time at my girfriends house, in the same room. And I know I will be for another year or so. But I'd understand ur gf's parents. My daughter'd be chained to her bed at night. I don't trust them horny teens of today.

Does anybody else think that sounded worse than it was supposed to? Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
My daughter'd be chained to her bed at night. I don't trust them horny teens of today.

Is that based on the observation of self? Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
brenn

Tony wrote:

;o When did you try to get into my house?!
Delos

Aye!

And Tony, let's not forget the bloody pitch-fork! Which very well may be bloody for all we know...
You know, I haven't seen Chopstick Girl around lately, and wasn't it she who had on several occaisions threatened to inflict transcorporeal damage upon you via her voodoo doll of yourself?
Did you finally snap Tony?! Did ya'!
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Shocked Hehe... yep, only to us "horny teens of today" I suppose.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

brenn wrote:
;o When did you try to get into my house?!

That night when you asked me to come over and they were all like "she's in her room" *slap the door in my face*

I knew I should have hidden my pitchfork, but it doesn't fit into my backpack yet. I'm working on a new foldable design..

Twisted Evil
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Eh, getting to know your gf's parents is an important thing. If you want to be comfortable around her house that is, without having to watch your every move. After being with my gf for more than a year, I've achieved a comfortable relationship with her parents, that is, they like playing euchre with me Confused . Anywho, I can say that I'm *nearly* as comfortable in her house as I am in mine (which is better than one would think).
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Eh, getting to know your gf's parents is an important thing. If you want to be comfortable around her house that is

Well getting into her house in the first place is an accomplishment of it's own.

Strange.. they were alright at first, just asked a lot of questions and gave me weird looks. It went downhill from there..

Maybe they just don't want their daugher to be with a smart (UofW Engineering) and financially successful (at the time of my co-op job placement Wink ) guy..

jamonathin -- what do you think? Laughing
Boo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:

I never seem to have a problem getting into my girlfriend's house, but that might be due to the fact that a) I am a cute little hamster with wings and b) for some reason parents always like me, I guess it must be my suave personality.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 8  [ 117 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: