Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I'm better in flash then you are :P
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:12 am   Post subject: I'm better in flash then you are :P

prove me wrong Laughing

Originally Delta's idea - we came up with a sord of a challange. Animate a short clip with a theme of 'random death'

This is just to promote Flash and (mainly) to show Delta just how much better I am with Flash then he is Laughing But everybody is enchouraged to participate. You have... this weekend Razz or w/e... show us what you can do.

Best non-mod submission gets +50Bits
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony... you can't draw and you know it lol... c'mon people... let's see what your made of! Randomize your deadly thoughts and point them in the direction of this contest!
Mint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Any prefered time length, fps or any other info?
Delta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nah, ours are default fps I believe (12 fps)... time length... doesn't matter... nothing too big this is just a fun lil waste of time type thing... as long as someone dies... then ya lol
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Preaty much anything goes, as long as you're better than Delta Laughing Which I am expecting from you Mint Wink

But yeah... just a short clip. We don't really have much limitations.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

so just to prove my point... my animation

note : to those out of the loop - Delta's name is Ron
Delta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no0o0o you gave away the only thing most people don't know! My true identity *doo doo doooo*... anyways lol... Nice job Tony... you have made me proud... that's the last time I help you animate! lol And for those of you in the loop... the ball is a hacky sack... whisper : Tony isn't in the loop all the time Wink but ya... great job Tony... quite original Smile
Mint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! I made it today, not all that good but, I don't want to keep typing so click here, or I'll shake my fist in a manner suggesting anger!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Woah-eth those were some fast replies.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heh, I was just around submiting my own animation and replying to comments recieved Razz
Mint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha I see, I haven't seen "Delta"'s animation yet, is he participating too?
Mint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Never mind. I just remember and looked over his other post.
Delta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya I'm competing... don't worry... I just haven't thought of a good idea... but hopefully this one I'm working will work out (I'm expecting to be able to draw... how typical)... anyways... you wait... I'll post it...
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*waits for Delta to make a fool out of himself*
Laughing
Mint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

The good times never end with Flash MX. No sir-E-Bob.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 43 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: