Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Matrix
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

mayb theyre all sadists and just enjoy killin ppl Twisted Evil
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Ravage

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Prince wrote:
mayb theyre all sadists and just enjoy killin ppl Twisted Evil

No becuz then it's be another stupid horror movie such as Scream 4 or something gay like that. And If it's a matrix inside of a matrix that would be really gay, like a movie that builds up and builds up and in the end the guy wakes up and realizes it's just a dream.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont think you can fall uncontinous in a dream... Besides, dreams tend to be much more random and you dont feel pain... So matrix is obviously not a dream.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 12:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pretty detailed dream...
Dan

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 5:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

has any one played the enter the matrix game? it is kick ass, espeltey when you bet then game and get the soward wpeaond and get to see a perview cilp from matrix 3 Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Prince

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
And If it's a matrix inside of a matrix that would be really gay, like a movie that builds up and builds up and in the end the guy wakes up and realizes it's just a dream.

omg thats exactly wat me and my friends wer thinkin after we saw the movie Shocked... scary
Martin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sorta like Vanilla Sky.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 11:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that movie (Vanilla Sky) sucked soo much... was way too confusing and not much action... I dont even remember why I went to see it in first place... I think my friend asked me to Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Ravage

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 12:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
i dont think you can fall uncontinous in a dream... Besides, dreams tend to be much more random and you dont feel pain... So matrix is obviously not a dream.

True, however is it not from dreams that we get dejavu (or however you spell it), in which in the first matrix was said that was the indication of a glitch. Also there have been cases that people have had heart attacks from dreams. As well all the matrix is, is a program in which gives electrical impulses to the brain to display an image, seems quite a bit like a dream to me. I'm just saying that a matrix within a matrix is like a dream within a dream, or even a tv show within a tv show. So I dont think they'd throw that wild card down. lol and if you can imagine falling unconscious then you can in a dream as well.
Martin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Vanilla Sky was awesome!
Martin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 1:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Favourite thing about the matrix: reloaded: The 'orgasmic' chocolate cake Very Happy I had to have been laughing for about 5 minutes.

Now, here's my dilema (sp?).
If Neo can fly, and Smith can copy himself endlessly, why do they fight each other?
Asok

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

because smith wanted to get a copy of himself on neo killing him, and neo wanted to kill the smiths (no pun intended directed to the band 'the smiths') so he didn't fly away till he realized he couldn't win.
naoki

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 10:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

fight scenes had too much bullet time (especially the smith vs. neo scene)

yun wo ping did well, but adding so much bullet time only slows down the fast paced hong kong action that made him famous
Prince

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

darkness brings up a good point... neo and smiths battles cant possibly end becus if by sum miracle neo happened to kill one another could always copy itself and neo could fly away and blah blah blah and it would consume the entire movie Confused... wat the hell is the point of smith bein able to copy himself neway, doesnt do him much good
Tony

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 1:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I wish I had that much time on my hands... http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_neb.html

Its morpheous' ship... made out of LEGO Laughing Quite detailed actually... If I had this in my basement, I'd go get myself a digital camera and film a LEGO Matrix! 8) It would probably look quite cool too Wink

I just dont have that much time.. or LEGO blocks Confused
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 7 of 8  [ 106 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: