Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Matrix
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ZeroKelvin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol...
this is funny
matrix reloaded is comming out may 15th
and revolution is comming out in november
Laughing ......... can't wait
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea, enter the matrix is on it's way and I'm looking forward to it. Maxpayne style action... but with the Matrix franchise. Very Happy
Ravage

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I felt obligated to remind everyone that Matrix Reloaded hits thearters in only 5 more days!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

same with the game!!!!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
BoyGenius

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah me too. But i heard that its ratings are pretty low
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 9:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I've seen all the game's overviews and from the looks of it i think it'll be something like maxpayne
Tony

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

from the hobbies thread I figured lots of you guys like anime... so wanna remind you that animatrix is coming out on DVD June 3rd (I think)... 8)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bwahahahahahaaaaaaaarrrr....
sorry but i really needed to say that =/
matrix on anime LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
element

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's not funny.
The storylines are amazing and so is the artwork.
Check out 4 of the 9 episodes to be released on the official website.
http://www.intothematrix.com/
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I stand by my word >=|>-
Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heeeyyyy, you're watching it too man...so laugh at whats in yer mirror while yer at it
Ravage

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

BoyGenius wrote:
Yeah me too. But i heard that its ratings are pretty low

Yeah well we all know how critics are entirely accurate, like the Blair Witch movies was "Scarier Then Hell" -some dumbass guy, "Scariest Movie Since The Exorcist" -Guy that was taken for being sarcastic, so you cant really establish anything from reviews
Tony

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wasn't Blair Witch movie's budget was $25,000 or something? Soo cheap
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Asok

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

reviews are pretty pointless. think about it like this, Legally Blonde recieved good reviews.

What does this prove? A review only holds any value if it's made by me Very Happy

So I will rank the following movies:

Legally Blonde - Great for all those moronic assholes who enjoyed "Clueless"

Swimfan - Some chick with PMS throughout the ENTIRE movie. I would rather have bleeding genetalia than sit through this pile of crap.

Daddy Daycare - Spoiled bratty kids hurl feces at eachother. Watching the same thing on the Discovery Channel with monkeys is more entertaining than this movie.

Chicago - Nothing is worse than having people spontaneously break into song and dance. Give it all the awards you want, it wont change the fact that this movie was so much crap that it gives crap a bad name.

How to lose a guy in 10 days - More like How to lose your lunch in 10 minutes. This chick flick was a bunch of shit, realistically there should have been some domestic violence in the first half hour instead of him becoming a complete pussy for the rest of the movie.

The Real Cancun - The only thing real about this movie is it really sucked. "Reality TV: Take 32!"

2 weeks notice - Hugh Grant plays the EXACT same character in EVERY movie he's in. Damn, I would like to smack this guy. It pisses me off to look at him.

That's it for now.

Remember, if I said it sucks... it probably does.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

man, that some prity funny shit there. you whould be a good reviewer for a magise or somting.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 8  [ 106 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: