Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Matrix
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah, I typically enjoy playing the devil's advocate, so I'll do it again because I'm bored Smile

LOTR blowed, I'm sorry, but did you actually see the first movie? Here's what I picked up, they are walking from point A to point B. Ah ok like a road trip... but on foot. Anyways the whole premise of the movie was to reach point B, AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT! I know a lot of people will say "But Asok, there is a sequel!" Bah! That's no excuse to have a movie with no ending, starwars had a sequel and it managed to wrap up the plotline at least. Others may say "But Asok, they were staying true to the books!" I couldn't care less, just because the book was decent doesn't mean a movie is. If they wanted a good movie they should've killed Frodo, that hairy foot bastard, and had some hot elven lesbian sex. It wouldn't be "true to the book" but hell, it'd make a great movie.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
hot elven lesbian sex

Very Happy
*tony runs off and rents LOTR, but after watching it and not seeing anything over PG13 rated, starts blaming Asok for false advertising*

Quote:
damn you Asok

*reads Asoks post 2nd time...*

damn Crying or Very sad

Anyways... this inspires me to start vertual acting some time... maybe when I'm bored and dont have school work so I dont feel as guilty for waisting time.

But Asok has a point there. As much as the book is good, I was expecting soo much more from the movie.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Ravage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The thing I didnt like about Lotr was the fact that it was long and drawn out for a "I wonder if our friends found a safer route" I didnt go into the movie expecting total greatness like I did with the newer Star Wars movies, you have to waste a compete afternoon just to figure out exactly what Asok said and that's not making it to where they were going.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The LOTR books were asmume but the moive sucked. it was a descrase of the books and J.R.R. token.

Also the books where a hell lot more intresting then the movie it was so boring that i could not wach it all Evil or Very Mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i kno how u feel dan... about an hour into the movie i started to fall asleep... but then again i was watchin at 1 in the mornin (ill never do that again Confused )
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The Final Matrix Trailer can be found here: http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_cmp/trailer_final.html

it's INSANE Very Happy
Asok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Am I the only one salvating over this trailer? Rolling Eyes
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OMG, this is sooooooooooooo cool!

i have wachted it 10+ times so fare.

thaks for posting about it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

UPGRADES MAN! UPGRADES!!!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

TONES OF SMITHS!!!!!!!!!

thats more ass for neo to kick Wink

man i love this movie!!!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 2:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Heres a pic tony will like:

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Nice sword Wink
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

SWEET, I am SOO there @ midnight showing Very Happy

I like the car in background...

*looks closely and realizes those holes are bullet made*

ah crap, nvm
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Ravage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Awesome shot, Im just glad they decided to do work with swords in it
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well makes sence... since you can stop bullets and stuff...

why you think I got a sword instead of a gun? (well I dont have a licence for a gun... but... eh... thats besides the point... Wink)
Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AH AH AH!! BLADES GOT ONE! my name is blade... and i want a sword, but i'm too cheap so i got a gun Very Happy.... hey i can be a poet! -- dont ask
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 8  [ 106 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: