Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Beware: Terrorist Fireworks!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
I have a problem with whoever deletes my posts while leaving others' posts on the boards though they were just as stupid as mine.

Hey the only thing i ever did to you as chage your avatar when u set it to the same as the mod's ranks. (And it was tricking poleop however dum that may seem)

jonos wrote:

Also, I also have a problem with believing everything Michael Moore says AND thinking that Bush is the one who started taking away rights when that started in the Clinton era. Also, one must think about the people Bush is trying to save by keeping suspected terrorists in jail. He could easily do a "Canada" and take their fingerprints and let them loose in Canada to fundraise and shit like that while saying "don't do anything bad or leave Canada".

While i do not think that has anything to do with being an admin or mod but GO MOORE!!!!!!!! Wink

I saw fhreinhite 9/11 the other day and it was a gr8 movie! It is nice for the to be another persptive in the media other the the right wing nut jobs (bush) that contorls most of the north arimanc media. And if u disager that haver difrent persptives on somting is bad, then who realy is the communist??

Any how i do not mind being called a communist by jonos at all. At least his insualtes are intelgent unlike the mass spamers i have had to deal with in the past.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: