Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 results for [FP] '03/04
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:

speaking of which.... dan are u going to make it public any time soon (like puting it in ur profile (the one with ur signature and avatqar etc)? or just wait till compsciv3 ?

i was waiting for v3. Alougth there is a post in GD that has a link to it in the bits topic so poleop should be able to find it. In v3 i was plaing on making the profile page alot better and have a user contorl panel thing where they can see there own stats and set up options for there aoucnt. This is manily to do with some other updates but i was going to put the bits log in there.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Bob565656

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:34 pm   Post subject: wow

lol, i wasnt expecting any of this. just wanted to market my game up a bit, and i get submitted into the [FP] and come 3rd lol. anywayz, thx a lot guys. I was thinking of working on monopoly turing game this summer. So in 2 months, ill b posting a great working game. im also gonna start learning C++ b4 university starts, so if anyone has any really good tutorials, feel free 2 share wit me Smile cyaz
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2004/2005 Archive
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: