Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Post up your programming forums
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the way that I got started in html was i got a book from chapters that was very basic and had lots of pictures and explinations. I suggest trying that, but after you've mastered the basics get a more advanced book/website.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
get that... it's very very very simple to use.. good for starting off only
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

SuperGenius wrote:
the way that I got started in html was i got a book from chapters that was very basic and had lots of pictures and explinations. I suggest trying that, but after you've mastered the basics get a more advanced book/website.

Thanks for the info.. Does any tutorials have that kind of info or not?? Like graphics, lots of details and all that.. Or tutorials don't carry that much work??
dsantamassino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
get that... it's very very very simple to use.. good for starting off only

What the hell is it?? I don't see what it is. It doesn't tell me. Just gives me a bunch of junk and does it comes with something that tells me how to use it??
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya, I think there is a help file that you can use for help, and that is something that makes creating a site very simple, except what ever site you create on that only looks good on IE, not other browsers like firefox and etc, but it's okay if you wanna start to make a simple website.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: