Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 G A Y Marriage
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Darkness is
(No ending time set)
Totally awesome
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gnarly
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Tubular
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Smokin'
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saweeet!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rockin'
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Kick ass!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mondo cool!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
l33t
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Psychadelic baby
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dauntless wrote:
I already said; there's no way you can enforce your laws so noone gets hurt because of them.

Shure there is, why whould there not be?

Dauntless wrote:

And international respect; respected like Mexico is for its lack of a drinking age, respected like Jamaica for its legalization of marijuana, respected like countries that do not prohibit a sex trade or enforce an age of consent.

I whould rather have fredom then respect and i don't think thous conotrys problems come from the issues metioned.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I still think Darkness is tubular.
templest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homosexuals are G@Y!
TheZsterBunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yes. yes, they are...

whats your point?
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

well.. not all the time... a lot of them are so ungay that they suicide...
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this is geting a litte to close to being perguidesed agested gay poleop so lets not let it go there ok? I don't whont any one to be offended.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

I whould rather have fredom then respect and i don't think thous conotrys problems come from the issues metioned.

Rather freedom than respect? A country cannot run efficiently or even at all if every citizen is free to do whatever they want. It's basically anarchy and only ignorant punks really want that.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

The church does not support *** marriage because they are against *** people.

Haha, this is not true. There are gay priests and bishops. But then again, it depends on the church - a Dutch Reform church would probably be against gay people, but the Catholic Church and the Presbyterian Churches are more against gay marriage than gay people. Even if some officials in the church are against gay people, that does not mean that the people are against gay people. The church IS the people.

Also, I'm interested what Jewish people think on gay marriage. I know that Jewish people vote predominately Liberal/Democrat so I'm curious.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:

Rather freedom than respect? A country cannot run efficiently or even at all if every citizen is free to do whatever they want. It's basically anarchy and only ignorant punks really want that.

ha, i dont think u read many of my post b/c if u did i side fredom that thats not conflicted with others ferdom and rights. So it whould not be anarchy. And if it came down to picking fredom and anarchy over a upthing soicty like some poleop whont i whould glady go for the anarchy. And u are only ignorant if u are thinking in the short therm, and alougth it may seem like it to some poleop i am not. For example whould we ever have goten close to the destion power of the nucke w/o govment? nope. if it was all anarchy at least we whould not be mass killing poleop for dum reason like what conotry they belong to or there race. We whould be limited to only killing the poleop in the imited area and the odds are if u toke on more then 1 or 2 at the same time u whould get killed and not them. So i say bring on the anarchy if it means the end to such things as war and racsisum. U did not see the cave men nukeing japan now did u?
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Im against it. Marriage shulkd be between a man and a woman
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maverick wrote:

why?
templest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, it looks like you guys had a competition to see who can shove the largest pickle, the furthest up eachother's assess. Shocked

I saw it on a T-Shirt once, I thought it was funny. I picture some hillbilly saying that, makes ya' laugh Laughing

Y'know, laughter? "har har"? That thing that happens when someone says something that makes you react as if getting tickled?

Personally I think this thread is completely rediculous and have therefor refrained from placing any intelligable post at all. My whole view is that religiously, yes, g@y marriages are completely wrong, you are the seed of the devil, you should be cast into the lake of fire, ect, ect, blah, blah, let's have sex? And politically there is no problem with it, let the f@gs have their fun, who are you to decide who should love who and what are "correct" marriages and "incorrect" marriages?

That's not going to change, and no amount of argument will change that, therefor: stating the feableness of this thread, and therefor: making me regret even wasting 3 minutes of my life to type this. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: And for those whom still have some sort of sense of humour left, here's a funny one:

"God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" Laughing
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
Maverick wrote:

why?

Well its his opinion, which is why he's against it...

and what is this "God" you speak of?
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
Wow, it looks like you guys had a competition to see who can shove the largest pickle, the furthest up eachother's assess. Shocked

I saw it on a T-Shirt once, I thought it was funny. I picture some hillbilly saying that, makes ya' laugh Laughing

Y'know, laughter? "har har"? That thing that happens when someone says something that makes you react as if getting tickled?

What the heck are u taking about?

templest wrote:

Personally I think this thread is completely rediculous and have therefor refrained from placing any intelligable post at all. My whole view is that religiously, yes, g@y marriages are completely wrong, you are the seed of the devil, you should be cast into the lake of fire, ect, ect, blah, blah, let's have sex? And politically there is no problem with it, let the f@gs have their fun, who are you to decide who should love who and what are "correct" marriages and "incorrect" marriages?

What? are u for or agested this? And i do not think this thread is rediculous other then poleop could think that taking rights away from poleop is a good thing.

templest wrote:

That's not going to change, and no amount of argument will change that, therefor: stating the feableness of this thread, and therefor: making me regret even wasting 3 minutes of my life to type this. Rolling Eyes

What is not going to change? U mean this thread is not going to chage the issue in RL at all? May be so, but that is no reason not to depbate and discose things. I think that it is import to debate such things wthere it will chage things or not.

templest wrote:

EDIT: And for those whom still have some sort of sense of humour left, here's a funny one:

"God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" Laughing

[/quote]

plz keep your homaphobic quotes to your self.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:

Well its his opinion, which is why he's against it...

and what is this "God" you speak of?

yes, but i whonted to know if his opinion had any fundation to it or if it was just ignonrice. Witch is what i think it is if u do not have any reasning behind it.

Also idk about this god person they talk about ether, he is news to me.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 6  [ 79 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: