Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Get free gMail Accounts!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no one else signed up i guess, i got friends there, 3. And also, dan is there..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no offence dude.... i got my invite from gmailswap... and so i think its good... also that way u have to work for it .(kinda of ) isntead of just entering a draw..
but w/e

by dan do u mean hacker dan???
and nice..... lucky us..... gmail is wicked...

btw: yea unless u have a 'Invite someone to join gmail' link right under the search button when in gmail.. u dont have any invites to give out....

DAMIT i wish i got some invites to give out.... if i had 3 that would be sweet...

give 1 to a lucky person at gmailswap (return the favour) for something really smalll ..... give one to a friend... and sell one on compsci for 1000BITS! Razz
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think google stopped giving gmail users invites to send out to others..
btw how do i give google suggestions, is there anything like that?
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Why are they only giving invites and not letting people sign up?
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, I am the biggest idiot on this site. I was feverishly clicking on that gmailmachine.com site and suddenly I see this yellow/orange text at the top of the page saying "Winner!". But of course I was clicking so fast that I clicked right on through. Fuck.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Jonos said:
Quote:

"Why are they only giving invites and not letting people sign up?"

Well have you ever heard about this thing called BETA , i hope that helped , and to answer your question google is still giving invies out , i just recieved 24 last night , and they come in packs of 6

originally in packs of 1 , then packs of 3 , now packs of 6 , by the time they arre out of beta, there will be barely and names left , ive grabbed 30+ names so far INCLUDING COMPSCI[/quote]
the_short1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea shorthair..

i tried to get shorty@gmail but that was taken...

i got the NEXT BEST THIGN! short1@gmail wow... its soo dam good! bet u 1million dollars that is taken for hotmail... . hahah:P

30... HOLY SHIT!
sell em on ebay... 70$ a peice.... 2100 <<<enuf for a good labtop!

i think that may be why google aint giving out so many invites to gmail users... cuz they are selling them......
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Once someone gives you an invite how many invites do you get to send out ro your own friends?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:

originally in packs of 1 , then packs of 3 , now packs of 6 , by the time they arre out of beta, there will be barely and names left , ive grabbed 30+ names so far INCLUDING COMPSCI

^

yea... and u mite not get any... its a random lotery thing... i didn't damit Sad
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hm... so only ppl with Gmail accounts have a chance of recieving invites to give out? I hope I get one...
just got an account yesterday
paulbian@gmail.com
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if u dont see the INVITE SOMEONE TO JOIN GMAIL by that search button the FIRST time u log in... i dnt think ull ever get invits to give out.... well untill its public of course.../
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
if u dont see the INVITE SOMEONE TO JOIN GMAIL by that search button the FIRST time u log in... i dnt think ull ever get invits to give out.... well untill its public of course.../

I did not see it 1st time and 2 days latter i got 6 invites to give out, then the next day affter i gave them all out i got another 6 invites to give out.

So they still are giving invites to give out and i think they just randomly pick active acounts every day to give them too.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
Well, I am the biggest idiot on this site. I was feverishly clicking on that gmailmachine.com site and suddenly I see this yellow/orange text at the top of the page saying "Winner!". But of course I was clicking so fast that I clicked right on through. ****.

ahahahahahahaah....h hahaaaahahhahahahahah.... ahahahaahhahahhaha... ahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahaha.hah.aha.ha.hahahahahahahaha.ha....aahahahahaahhahahahaha

*long pause, deep breaths*

hahahahahahahahahahaa.ha.haha.hah.ahaha.h....hahahhahaha...hahahahaa

That must suck. Shocked
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

if u got an invite donate it to me! plzplz pretty plz?
zylum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, i think im the only one left without a gmail Crying or Very sad and probably ^him^ too Wink
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 5  [ 74 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: