Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 what happens when a e-mail is blocked
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If someone were to do this mass mail prank how easy would it be for the recipient to trace it back to the source?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Very easily, unless you use anonymous e-mail.

Hey Dan, is the CompSci.ca anonymous mail still workin'? Twisted Evil
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea,
http://www.compsci.ca/email/
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heh Evil or Very Mad

While that whould be a very slow way of doing it since there is a cap on how many msgs you can send per time frame with the compsci.ca mailer.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Very Happy I tried viewing the source to see if I could leech your code and write my own, uncapped one. No luck though. Maybe I can google hack the site and get a hold of that file? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont think that is posable Confused
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:

templest wrote:
Very Happy I tried viewing the source to see if I could leech your code and write my own, uncapped one. No luck though. Maybe I can google hack the site and get a hold of that file? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

IMO, ppl tend to help you less, and favor you less, when you keep choosing that twisted smilie.

That kind of attitude is like saying to Dan, "Hey Dan, is your mom still hot? Twisted Evil "

not a good way, as you can see
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya, lol.

I dont think it is posable for you to get the code ether, since it is a php file it will allways genreate the html file unless there is somting very wrong with the server.

There is nothing hard about making the code. The e-mail system was not desgined for seruity, all you have to do is uses the mail comand in php and it takes an e-mail adderes and stuff as paramters basiclky.

if you are still intrested i will post the code on the site.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
templest wrote:

templest wrote:

IMO, ppl tend to help you less, and favor you less, when you keep choosing that twisted smilie.

That kind of attitude is like saying to Dan, "Hey Dan, is your mom still hot? Twisted Evil "

not a good way, as you can see

Wow, chill. It's meant to be a joke. It's not like I'm going to lose sleep trying to constantly bombared the server in attempts to steal the code when It's a lot easier for me to just write my own.

And where the fuck do you come from trying to insult me because of my use of smilies? I'm not even going to bother making an argument out of that.
naoki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well let's take a look at Internet e-bodylanguage shall we?

templest wrote:
Maybe I can google hack the site and get a hold of that file? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

or

templest wrote:
Maybe I can google hack the site and get a hold of that file? ROFL Dance

which one appears to be less threatening?
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whats the best programming language for NET controls?

like out of: VB, c++, C, c#, Turing <<hahah JOKING... , others like that..... i know Java is the best language for NET commands... but thats an ONLINE based language.... i want one for making GAMES and etc ...

cuz i really want to make a launcher programm *like that for Cervants <puzzles.... except have 3 online games! !!! yea!! and im thinking i MITE be able to pull it off with turing < shity....... but im open to learn languages ver the summer....

any suggestions??/

yea..... go search Mass Email Program in google.... u mite find something ... hahahahahahahahah......... i got the perfect 'Kill ur enemies PC proggy..,. " but its not done yet..... its gona be for all those who talk shit they cant back up..... .. . whenever they do that.... ill get their email one way or another and send them a patriotic KICK IN THE ASS...

VB is made my MS aint it?? thats why it can do shit in Outlook...

hence why .VBS are NASTY if u get them in emails whyile using outlook.... HAHAH it all makes sense...

MS programs getting attacked by an MS program.... NICE!
im thinking MS made VB in hoped to make add ons for outlook... but ppl turned it evill... hehehe
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 26 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: