Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DanSprite Addon...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Bob565656

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:07 pm   Post subject: DanSprite Addon...

If you were like me and had troubles using sprites with background colors not white, then this is for u. I added a simple procedure to set the transparent color on ur sprites. Run using DanSprite.colorSelect (color). Is it not run, the default color is white. color is an integer from 1-16, 1 being white and 16 being black.

Thx Haker Dan, keep up the good wrk.

btw, its in .zip cause it wouldnt let me upload .tu files

DanSprite.zip
 Description:
updates DanSprite with colorSelect (color : int) proc

Download
 Filename:  DanSprite.zip
 Filesize:  2.08 KB
 Downloaded:  235 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

good idea, the reason why i did not add a fuction like that is that i whonted it to be comabtle for all verson of turing 4.x.

But it is nice to have the option of a verson that dose have it in it. Hopfuly during the sumer i will be able to updated DanSprites more and get ride of some of the bugs.

Thx for posting your verson, this is why doing things open sorce is good, lets the comity add on to a project to make it better.

+bits Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Bob565656

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:25 am   Post subject: yup

no prob, keep up the good work
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: